• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

EARRING COLOR

Zorth

#Scoundrel
It could be some mistake when developing the game, But it could also be an indication of us actually being able to have more variety. Maybe we get to choose what earring color we want to have, Maybe we get to purchase dyes for Link's hair etc.

But the above is more wishful thinking than reality, Nintendo just took a small step into the RPG world.. Don't think they'll add the advanced customization feature.. yet :D

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
What's interesting is that the new screenshots released today showed Link wearing red earrings also. However, he's also seen wearing his regular blue ones in other shots. Something tells me that this isn't a mistake; those earrings will probably be interchangeable and have different effects.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I'm pretty sure that was a development mistake.

Another theory is this: I've heard people saying that there are two scenes with Zelda falling - one in a dream at the beginning (the one with the monster) and the one that actually happens (with the tornado). So maybe the earring was just a different colour in the dream scene.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Or it could be the file you choose (There are red/blue/green files) so maybe if you choose the red file you will have red earrings and you choose the blue you will have blue earrings and the same for green.

It's probably just customizable, it could change your attack or defense or something of that sort. I doubt by now that it's a development mistake, at first I thought it was but it's been like this in many trailers and screenshots, old and new, so I think it would've been fixed by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom