• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Earnest Desier for Grey (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Dracomajora
Please play this video while reading your role PM
[video=youtube;I82d6NBRFjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82d6NBRFjA&list=PL58349C680ADECBCC[/video]

This war is turning in to a war of attrition. We have the farm land to feed the troops and We have the Mana Mechs. That queen of theirs... We cannot continue on like this... both sides are suffering numerous losses

You are General Raul (A vanilla Townie)

Your are Aligned with Alistle

You win when all of those trying to achieve True History have been eliminated and there are no members of Granorg remaining.

You lose if those who are trying to create the True History outnumber the members of the armies or all of Alistle is eliminated.
Raul_3167.png

Heroine Of Time
[video=youtube;I82d6NBRFjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82d6NBRFjA&list=PL5F718D2DCB8C68FB[/video]

"We need to use the Thaumatech or we stand no chance of holding the sand fortress." The field marshal wrote down in a letter to the one of the generals.

"We can defend the fortress while they are warming up." Rosch volunteered his Brigade hopping to make the discussion end sooner.

"They have no experience in battle."

" Your group is the only group here who knows how to operate the Thaumatech."

This was something that even The Valkyria could not object to.

You are Rosch (A vanilla Townie)

Your are Aligned with Alistle

You win when all of those trying to achieve True History have been eliminated and there are no members of Granorg remaining.

You lose if those who are trying to create the True History outnumber the members of the armies or all of Alistle is eliminated.
300px-Rosch.png
Little Gumball
"[video=youtube;1i8vY4jzzZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i8vY4jzzZI[/video]

A little boy and girl appears. They look at the collapsed body of Stocke who began to stir. A book that he was carrying was glowing. "What should I do?" he asks them as he begins to stand up. "We can not lead you on how you use the Chronicle, we can only guide you on how to use the Chronicle," the boy said. Stocke was about to say I know solemnly but befor he could say it though the girl said "However a persons life is connected on both time lines."
"Thank you Lippti, Teo" he said looking at both of them." With that Stocke raced up a set of satires believing that he knew what to do.

You are Stocke (more commonly known as the Godfather.) Your goal is to find the way to stop the desertification and protect those closest to you. You can choose one person to nigh kill. You are also investigation immune You can pick either Aht or Rhayine to be a Jack of all tades. Aht can preform a night kill and save some one, once one while Rhayine can preform a night kill and role block some one, once.
You are a resident of Alistle

You win when your small group, those trying to achieve true historia, out numbers both armies and citizens of Alistle and Granorg.

You lose when all members of the true histoia die are die in battle or are lynched.
stocke_1132.png

Pendio
[video=youtube;ITlaZJp0qAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITlaZJp0qAs&list=PL58349C680ADECBCC[/video]
" Aht go gather some wood for the fire okay?" Vanoss requested of Aht as they began to set up camp on their way to preform at Granorg. Liese was practicing her dance, as people needed a distraction from day to day -- life especially during a war.

You are Aht (more commonly known as a mafia goon.) Your goal is to find the way to stop the desertification and protect those closest to you. If Stocke picks you to be the Jack of all Trades you become able preform a night kill and preform the role of a doctor one person for one night.(only one power per night.)

You are a resident of Granorg

You win when your small group, those trying to achieve True Historia, out numbers both the armies and citizens of Alistle and Granorg.

You lose when all members of the true histoia are killed.

Fake Role 1 shot Role Blocker Fake Name Claim Liese

My comp is being wonky this is all for today

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vergo
[video=youtube;M2TFKFU4lBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2TFKFU4lBE&list=PL58349C680ADECBCC[/video]
"Stocke me and Marco can hold them here you go on," Rhayine said seeing the Granorg Soldiers approaching. "You are the only one out of the three of us that could pull it off with any chance of success and we have almost no time left,"

You are Rhayine (more commonly known as a mafia goon.) Your goal is to find the way to stop the desertification and protect those closest to you. If Stocke picks you to be the Jack of All Trades you can preform a night kill and role block some one once,one role at a time though.

You are a resident of Alistle

You win when your small group, those trying to achieve true historia, out numbers both armies and citizens of Alistle and Granorg.

You lose when all members of the true histoia die.

Fake Role Claim Bullet proof Vanilla townie Fake Name Claim Galva.
Raynie.png

Mellow
[video=youtube;NzVM5y8U7Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzVM5y8U7Z8&list=PL70132357032DF2C3[/video]
"How much longer do we need to cater to her requests," Dias asked after receiving ridiculous demands from the queen.

"What as this order of her's," Selvon questioned as the two of them walked through the castle.

"The Queen wants us to set fire to this city and crush the rebellion; however, we cannot kill her yet." Selvon let out a sigh.

"Hm, if you excuse me while I set my own city on fire," he says as he walks away.

You are General Dias (more commonly known as a Mason). You are partnered with Count Selvon. You both will be given a Quick Topic in order to communicate with one another.
However one of you can vote for a person and the other can not vote/vote no lynch.
dias_9480.png

Koko
[video=youtube;NzVM5y8U7Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzVM5y8U7Z8&list=PL70132357032DF2C3[/video]
"How much longer do we need to cater to her requests," Dias asked after receiving ridiculous demands from the queen.

"What as this order of her's," Selvon questioned as the two of them walked through the castle.

"The Queen wants us to set fire to this city and crush the rebellion; however, we cannot kill her yet." Selvon let out a sigh.

"Hm, if you excuse me while I set my own city on fire," he says as he walks away.

You are Count Selvon(more commonly known as a Mason). You are partnered with General Dias. You both will be given a Quick Topic in order to communicate with one another.
The two of you must agree on a target to vote for. However one of you can vote for a person and the other can not vote/vote no lynch.
selvan_5155.png

Rachle
[video=youtube;RELcQoj5rwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RELcQoj5rwg&list=PL58349C680ADECBCC[/video]

"Will, some one came by and drooped off a sword for you," Ottosaid as came out from behind the counter.

"Yes I'll be back on the front lines now," Will was extatic as he herd this news. The sword In question was a custom sword all the way from Cygnus. As the conversation unfolded Perrie walked into the bar not even speaking a word. Even though he betrayed them they new it was for the right, if not slightly misguide reasons. They welcomed him back with open arms.

You are Otto (A vanilla Townie)

You win when all of those trying to achieve True History have been eliminated and there are no members of Alistle remaining.

You lose if those who are trying to create the True History outnumber the members of the armies or all of Granorg is eliminated.

Raindrop 14 (I might of messed up the role pms due to them being almost the same)
[video=youtube;RELcQoj5rwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RELcQoj5rwg&list=PL58349C680ADECBCC[/video]

"I cant face them after what I've done," Perrier was down to himself. He believed that him and his sister would be safe, but it was a trap. He had betrayed his friends, and was unwilling to face them. As he went through the doors to the bar, he was unexpectedly greeted by his friends.

You are Perrier (A vanilla Townie)

Your are Aligned with Granorg

You win when all of those trying to achieve True History have been eliminated and there are no members of Alistle remaining.

You lose if those who are trying to create the True History outnumber the members of the armies or all of Granorg is eliminated.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
lol I never got to play lol, oh well! Well played town, GG mafia, thanks for modding the game MF! :)

Sorry we didn't get the full win fellow Granorg. lol. That was an interesting twist wincon XD

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
pk force was a scape goat (automatic bodyguard) to dias and selvon

Thar

"Will, some one came by and drooped off a sword for you," the bartender said as came out from behind the counter.

"Yes I'll be back on the front lines now," Will was ecstatic as he herd this news. The sword In question was a custom sword all the way from Cygnus. As the conversation unfolded a old friend walked into the bar not even speaking a word. Even though he betrayed them they new it was for the right, if not slightly misguide reasons. They welcomed him back with open arms.
You are Will (A vanilla Townie)

Your are Aligned with Granorg

Justa
"Whats this? You still think you can best me? You needn't bother, as you shall be joining your comrades soon enough. Or you could could look to your prophet, Noah, whom you rabble believe in so blindly. Pray to him with all your heart," Palomides exclaimed as more Granorg soldiers surrounded the red intelligence agent. Palomides had already killed the rest of the members from the Special intelligence. "Hear my prophecy: you will die here -- that is your fate! An Ignominious death forgotten to history! A history that will be written by Granorg" At that The agent in red Sheaths his sword.
"Have you given up"Palomides questioned, as the agent dashes towards the edge of the bridge. "This is absurd," He shouted, as he watched the agent Jump off of the bridge. "Either he chose his own death, or," he said as he grew speechless.The tides of the war could be forever changed, even if it was a small chance that Stocke survived, he knew that he had to search for him.

You are Palomides the Executioner more Commonly known as the vigilante You have the ability to kill one person at night, but only on even days.

You are aliened with Granorg

You win when all of those trying to achieve True History have been eliminated and there are no members of Alistle. remaining.

You lose if those who are trying to achieve True History outnumber the members of the armies or all of Granorg is eliminated.

RadiantHistoriaFightingPalomides.png

Pkfroce

"This bill will bring more food to the citizens of Granorg," Eruca said as she tried to get a bill approved by her mother, the Queen.

"We would also be feeding the rebellion, and it would put a major dent in our food supply we have here in the castle. Also, I would've had to trade many of my valuables," The Queen declared, as she had shown her true colors once again since the King's death. She had became extremely vain ever since that tragic day.

"Even royalty has to make sacrifices for a war..."

You are Protea, more commonly known as a Scapegoat. Meaning at night you will take the place of a night kill for another player. You will not know who that player is.

You are aliened with Granorg.

You win when all of those trying to achieve True History have been eliminated, and there are no members of Alistle remaining.

You lose when all of those trying to create the True History outnumber the members of the armies, or all of Granorg is eliminated.
Protea.jpg

Fused_shdows
[video=youtube;emossz8J_kM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emossz8J_kM[/video]
"I am entrusting you with this." Heiss was prepping stock for a intelligence mission, when he pulled out a book from his desk. Stock takes the book and skimmed through it.

"Its blank" Stock said, puzzled by how odd this book was.

"Think of it as a good luck charm. Anyways it can hurt to take it with you. It might even be of some use." Stocke left after some time had passed. "I'll be waiting Stocke..."

You are Heiss, more commonly known as the Lyncher. You must lynch Stocke in order to win; however, if you survive to where there is only mafiaso left, you'll also win. You lose if none of these conditions are met.

heiss_8205.png

Night actions
ALiT NK AvatarFlygon
Mafia faction kill carried out by gumball on Justa
Pendio 1 shot NK on Draco

Night 2
Mafia Kill tharus through Little gumball

Night 3
Mafia try to night kill Koki
PKFroce automatic body guard ability activates
Alit Kills pendio.

Last edited: