• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Earnest Desier for Grey (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
[video=youtube;ihMX8fYPjM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihMX8fYPjM4[/video]
The countries of Alistle and Granorg waged war on one another for months. Neither side was able to make any gains in land. The war started when the sand plague had spread throughout the land. Whole countries became desert.

A country to the west of the land called Granorg had lost its king, its prince, and the kings brother, leaving the only queen to rule. The queen only cared about herself, taxing the citizens for the war and at lavish meals as the everyone else starved. There was unrest among the citizens. They knew that if they rebelled it would not turn out well.

The country to the east was lush with vegetation and it was a mechanical wonder called Alistle. They fought to protect this land from invaders in the name of Noah. They ran their city on mana the energy of life. They were shunned by beastkind for using mana.

These two kingdoms marched on, determined to put an end to the war. Soldiers and intelligence agents fell on both sides as an invisible force seem to take them down. They were all injured but none of them were dead. A light enveloped the two armies, causing their perception of one another to be distorted. Fighting broke out amid the chaos no one could tell who was who. However, in this darkened hour, an old man appeared before them.

"If you want to get out of this then you going to have to work together with your enemies. The cause to this mess we are in is unknown, but I'd take a bet that it was by the group that devastated both sides." He took a pause as he began to wonder.

"This spell should disperse once they are dead. However, tell no one of you allegiance. If you do tell the wrong person they will not hesitate to kill you. "

Rules

- Do not reveal your roles outside of the thread. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- You may only post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote; Please post these in BOLD
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT DELETE YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled. Same goes for deleting posts.
- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.
- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.
- You may not both role and name claim. Once you do one you can never name claim if you name claim you can never Role claim if you name claim.
- Do not talk about this game outside of the designated area(s), aka the game thread and/or Quicktopics that I have provided.
- If you refer to me, please bold my name. Makes it easier to see.
- You may not copy/past, or post any PMs I send you (including the role PM) word for word. They MUST be paraphrased/stated in your own words.
- Each Day period will last 5 days. An extension will be granted if asked for, but only once per day.
- Each Night period will last 2 days.
- Claiming is allowed. But no mass claiming (as defined as no more than 3 full claims in a 2 day period)
- If no majority is reached, player with the most votes will be lynched. If two players are tied for votes, a RNG will be used to decided who is lynched among those who have the highest number of votes.
- Minimum 5 posts per Day period
- There will only be one spam post per page and only one spam post per player per ingame day
- If you're dead, you're allowed ONE POST PER GAME DAY. No more.
- There will be no 'No Lynches'This rule is set in stone.
- If you break any of these rules are broke (not by accident) then you will receive a strike.
- If you receive 3 strikes then you will be replaced or mod killed.

Also just in case I will be keeping a word document of all the posts so nothing happens to them like in Pancakes' game Rainy's or Kesseman's game.

1.AvatarFlygon
2.KillJoy
3.Fused_Shadows
4.LittleGumball
5.Justac00lguy
6.Big Octo
7.Johnny Sooshi
8.Ver-go-a-go-go
9.Dracomajora
10.Pendio
11.Thareous
12.A Link in Time
13.Heroine of Time
14.Rachle
15.kokirion
16.Annie
17.Pancake
18.Sadai

Day 1 Begins
With 18 alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch.
Day ends Monday December 2

Attachments

• RH mafia.jpg
    RH mafia.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote Tally
Annie 1(PancakeSamurai)
Ver-go-a-go-go 1(Justac00lguy)
Tharus 1(A Link In time)

The Living
1.AvatarFlygon
2.KillJoy
3.Fused_Shadows
4.LittleGummball
5.Justac00lguy
6.Big Octo
7.Johnny Sooshi
8.Ver-go-a-go-go
9.Dracomajora
10.Pendio
11.Thareous
12.A Link in Time
13.Heroine of Time
14.Rachle
15.kokirion
16.Annie
17.Pancake
18.Sadai

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Mehhhhhhh

I always find the RVS to be the most interesting.

With that, I'm gonna head to random.org for my own selection.

*goes to random.org*

Vote: Fused

I forgot to take myself out. ;-;

---

loljk

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom