• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

E3 Zelda Predictions

Although, I hope I"m wrong, I've heard that Nintendo's got mostly work to be shown from other series' (Zelda not included, because of Spirit Tracks was already shown)

I've heard that Nintendo's working on a new F-Zero Title, but that's just a rumor, and besides, F-Zero hasn't been worked on since 2003, so that's a maybe.

A Kid Icarus may be in store, although I think that would be a cool idea, I doubt that as well.

I think this is WAAY out there, but I heard a Balloon Fight-based RPG game is being announced which sounds bizarre.

I think a Mario Game's being announced, but I'm not sure about the details about that one.

If all those rumors are true, Nintendo's pretty busy, and I'm nearly 100% sure that not all of those are true. I doubt another Zelda title (for wii) will be announced, but I'm sure more of Spirit Tracks will be shown.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Now that I really think about it, I don't think anything major will be announced. E3 has become the scene for casual gamers, so I doubt that Nintendo will unveil anything amazing. More than likely, it'll be more fitness merchandise or new hardware. Maybe another classic remake or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom