• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

They may not come out this year or even the next but they will come out.

They'll come out individually too. There will not be a collection.

The Switch has sold more in two and a half years than the Wii U did in five.

Every Wii U title ported to the Switch has sold better and been more expensive.

Nintendo would never sell TWWHD, TPHD or even SSHD as one. They'll release them one by one because money.

Yes, when all three have released there may be some limited edition premium collectors edition with all three games in there, but only after each game has been released on by one.

I think it's only a matter of time before we hear news on the ports. They will happen, they're Zelda titles and these particular titles have sold well in the past.

They're coming. We just need to wait and see when. Maybe something will be announced at E3, maybe not, but it wont be a collection.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

I always keep my hopes low at E3, I don’t want too be disappointed into oblivion.
But just like last year and I think the year before that, there’s rumors that Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD are coming to Switch. Apparently there’s also rumors that Aonuma mentioned Skyward Sword HD. What do you think about these games coming to the new console? As I stated, I’m keeping my expectations low, especially with Link’s Awakening getting rereleased.
Don't tempt me, Frodo!
Pics like this always make me hope more than I should.
Like Spirit said, they are coming. But not this year. Nintendo will span their releases like they did with OoT3D and MM3D. I don't think they are gonna make an announcement this year either. Link's Awakening is already there. But if they did.... No I'm not gonna get my hopes up!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I don't see this being a thing ever. We just had the wii u versions so to rerelease a remake of a game that already was remade for the previous console just seems highly unlikely. Then again I have been wrong before, but we'll see.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Shadow of the Colossus came out for PS2, and was then remade for PS3 and PS4. The PS4 remake was more than a simple 1:1 port, which TP and WW would be.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It likely won't be a collection but rather individual releases. Likely SS HD first as it is the only 3D title without a remake.

Don't know if it will be shown at E3 or not but will just have to wait and see.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
oh gross I hope aonuma cuts it out w/ that piss gold overlay on zelda games, it was bad enough on wind waker hd, I don't want that urine on twilight princess

anyways I don't know, if they come then they'll come, until this picture I was just straight not expecting them at all, but now...well, lets just say thanks a lot..

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Unless they make an actual remake, I don't see the point. A port of tWW and TP HD would be inferior without the ease of use the Wii U gamepad provides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom