• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

E3 Wishlist!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
-Portal and Half Life 3. Valve I know you can't count to 3 but please we all want give it.
-More Wii U news. The Wii U looks great but I want to know more. Please Nintendo tell us!
-You may be surprised buy I'm hoping for no Zelda. I don't Nintedo to rush out the next game. Take your time, relax so you can make something amazing.
-Super Smash Bros. has always been a fun game and it will be great on the Wii U. But what I really want Ghirham go be in it.
-Pikmen 3 is takeng so long I almost believe its fake. It better be amazing if it take s this much time.
-After so long I think it's time for Mega Man to come back. Mega Man was one of the best old retro games and still it to this day. If we saw it again it would be amazing.
-Banjoo Kazooi (Most likely said that wrong) was one of the first 3D titles of all time and needs another game. And I'm not talking about a rushed game like Nuts and Bolts I'm talking about an amazing game like the original.
-Something diffrent. Today almost every game has the same sort of gameplay wether its a FPS, RP, or even Life simulation it still sort of the same. But when games like Catherine and Portal come out we are amazed. At E3 I don't want to see another game in a long series of FPS game, I don't want to see more and more CoD I want something diffrent and ground breaking.
- A new type of Mario,let me be clear a NEW type of Mario. Mario is most of the time boring due to the fact that it's always the same! However when we get things like Mario RPG and super Mario galaxy its an amazing game. So ask yet again something new Nintendo.

For most of this I'm asking for something new and this is because I believe today everything it too similar and may be great games but not diffrent in any way. I also asked a lot for older games that I loved a lot to come back and shock us. That is all.

I would really love to see the following:
More Wii U hands on
Golden Sun 4
Pikmin 3
Luigi's Mansion 2
New Zelda for 3ds(or Majoras Mask)
New Star Fox for Wii U
New Metroid for Wii U
New Metroid for 3ds
New Donkey Kong for 3ds(one that plays like DK 64)
For Sony:
Any good games for the Vita because there is literally nothing that interests me at the moment to get a Vita.
For Microsoft Im not really expecting anything but Id like to be suprised at least.
Anyway most importantly is The Wii U.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Wii U can have regular controllers and NOT THE CRAPPY WII REMOTES!!! I also want it's graphics to be better or on par with the 720 or PS4. Fallout IV, Bioshock Infinite trailers, Call of Duty 3DS, and a game on the 3DS that is either a shooter, action game or action RPG with a good plot, graphics, and needs to be T or M. Half Life 3, And a Metroid Game rated M for copious amounts of violence, and without the loss of good puzzles, exploration, and a really good immersive story with an extremely bad-*** Samus.

MichMasteR

AXLE MAH BOI!
Wii U can have regular controllers and NOT THE CRAPPY WII REMOTES!!! I also want it's graphics to be better or on par with the 720 or PS4. Fallout IV, Bioshock Infinite trailers, Call of Duty 3DS, and a game on the 3DS that is either a shooter, action game or action RPG with a good plot, graphics, and needs to be T or M.

Hell yeah... Bioshock Infinite trailers, shame it got delayed

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Everyone, it is very unlikely that there will be a SSB4 trailer at E3. They started planning the game back at the beginning of March, because that's when Kid Icarus: Uprising was finally finished. The Smash Bros. games take a long time to make.

With that being said, I'm looking forward to news about Zelda 3DS or Zelda Wii U, along with other soon-coming-out games like Paper Mario 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 2.

Some hopes are that perhaps some brand new titles will be announced for the following series:
-Metroid (will Metroid: Dread finally be finished?)
-F-Zero (it's been a while for this one)
-Mother (a Mother game for the 3DS would be AMAZING)
-Star Fox (a non-remake title for this series hasn't come out in a long time)
-Kid Icarus (this is a far off hope, but it's a lot less far-fetched than a Mother 3DS game)
-Mario Kart (we know a Mario Kart for Wii U will come eventually, but the question is when)
-Balloon Fight (am I crazy for hoping for this one?)

i'd like to see new wiiu features and uh smash bros wii u connectivity between wiiu and 3ds smash bros maybe a little hint at the new zelda and a new metroid for wiiu and basically more wiiu games/features

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
E3 is right around the corner! What do want to see?

Well, from Resident Evil 6 I'd like to see:

-Story Trailer (2:00-2:30 please!)
-A gameplay demonstration of all three character stories
-More Character Bio's
-Screenshots
-Confirmation on who else made it into the game

What else I'd like to see from E3:

-Tomb Raider
-PS4
-Any new Sims 3 games from EA
-Bayonetta: II
-Resident Evil Damnation (?)
-The new Metal Gear game (I can't remember how to spell the rest of the title lol!)
-WiiU
-Any Zelda titles

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to see:
-Zelda 3DS
-SSB4 Trailer
-Resident Evil 6 stuffs (gameplay, trailer, screens, etc)
-Fire Emblem Awakening (for U.S and EU)
...and so much more.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Updated Wishlist

• Wii U details and possible name change
  • The Legend of Zelda 3DS
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Smash Bros Wii U Teaser
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Donkey Kong 3DS?
  • Star Fox-Metroid: Fusion Saga?
  • Super Mario Wii U?
  • Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U?
  • Halo 4 story/gameplay trailer
  • Resident Evil 6 gameplay trailer
  • Resident Evil: Revelations DLC?
  • Resident Evil: Downfall?
  • Dead Rising 3 reveal
  • Splinter Cell Black List
  • Rainbow Six: Patriots info and trailer
  • More Assassin's Creed III
  • Prince of Persia?
  • Tomb Raider gameplay trailer
  • Kane and Lynch 3?
  • Army of Four
  • Dead Space 3
  • Saint's Row the Third: Enter the Dominatrix

I guess that's it, for now.

Last edited:
O

Occaflute

All I am hoping for is a better Metroid game, (and I think you all know what I mean by that) WiiU, and I know this is a long shot, and most likely happen, but I would like to see MM3D. If not, a new Zelda game at least, but please not on the 3DS... I know that MM3D would be on 3DS, but that is not the point. I don't think that the 3DS is the way to go for new Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom