• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

E3 on tv?

hi i just wondered something. since directv no longer has G4 i started wondering where i would watch e3. i know nintendo has a feed on their website but i really would like to watch it on my tv. i heard that nintendo was airing e3 live on the nintendo channel. is that true? i just wondered because it would be easier and better to watch e3 on my tv instead on my computer.

Last edited:
i can't connect my computer to the tv i have a very old tv. not everyone has a hd tv. i don't . my tv isn't very up to date. it an old tube tv. it doesn't have a way to hook up a computer to it.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
you have a wii right? you can just use the Internet Channel on your Wii (if you don't have it, download for free from the Shop) to go to Nintendo's website and watch it. :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Connect laptop to huge TV screen via HDMI, there you go... :D

It's possible to hook up a computer to a tv via scart, however it takes some special ecquipment and I'm not really knowledgeable on that topic. If you want to connect it via scart research that on google. If you don't want to or if you can't I think you have to watch it on the Internet.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
HDMI cables can be pretty expensive if you don't already own one...
They're cheap on Amazon. Like $10 or less, versus the $70 to $100 you find in retail stores. If you order it now, you can get it shipped to you before E3 starts. I already have an HDMI cable that I use for my Xbox 360, but I get G4 anyway so I'd just watch it there.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Oh, I'm so sorry! I hadn't seen that you can't use HDMI...

If you can watch it on your TV with the wii then that's a fine solution,
But remeber that the wii can only do 480p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom