• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler E3 Nintendo Roundtable: A Bit More Footage

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
E3 Nintendo Roundtable: A Bit More New Footage (The Siren World)

Hey guys, Destiny posted some notes from the Roundtable in an earlier thread, but now there's a video up from the roundtable that features a bit more Skyward Sword footage.

We see what I think is some of the mentioned "Siren world" here.
Have a look-see for yourselves:

[video=youtube;kI7qIvBFi-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI7qIvBFi-E[/video]

:EDIT: Miyamoto's quote on ending the Zelda series sounds like it was meant jokingly, so that's cleared up I suppose.

------

[ Screenshot Gallery ]
(I apologize that they're different sizes ^^;)

picture12rw.png

picture13kc.png

picture14bn.png

picture15gz.png

picture9qf.png

picture10vo.png

picture11w.png

picture6bt.png

picture8t.png

~~~~~~

I'm seeing similarities to the Twilight Realm. Start theorizing guys~ ^^

Last edited:
The Siren world looks very interesting. It does remind me a lot of the Twilight covered Hyrule parts from TP. Hopefully Nintendo will shed more light on that in the coming months.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Wow, what a great find! I have been looking for a Nintendo Roundtable discussion for a while now!

I think that the Siren World will be a lot like the Twilight Realm in Twilight Princess. Do you remember the beta design for the Twilight Realm? It was almost completely black and white. The only objects that had color to them were Link, Midna, and the enemies. I will post a picture below:

Link_and_Midna_(beta).png

Well, it seems like the Siren World will have the same aspects of the Twilight Realm. It looks like most of the Siren World will have a bluish tint to it, kind of like in Twilight Princess when you used your senses as a wolf.

Also, if you look somewhere around 1:53 in the video, you can see a cloaked enemy attacking Link. My theory is that this character is part of a new race/enemy called Sirens. Makes sense, right? Well, I also think that Ghirahim could possibly be one of these, so called Sirens. He does have an uncanny resemblance to these creatures and he is obviously NOT a Hylian or a part of any other race.

One more thing that I would like to point out, is that these "Sirens" have an interesting design on the back of their cloaks that looks a bit like the Triforce. This could be an important aspect of the storyline of Skyward Sword, or it could simply just be a interesting design for the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom