• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild E3 Nintendo badge leynard

https://twitter.com/Stealth___/status/742108538764468224

uzc8Ho8.jpg

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
In case no one's clicked on the link, the new conspiracy theory is that the one on the right is a girl.

Because reasons. Thus, we now have literally every single instance of this Link being called a girl, but the image on the left.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In case no one's clicked on the link, the new conspiracy theory is that the one on the right is a girl.

Because reasons. Thus, we now have literally every single instance of this Link being called a girl, but the image on the left.

The image on the left is the only remotely masculine depiction of this link we have seen. In the trailer and the gameplay demo he has been just as effeminate as the right picture shows. They are both of the same link just the facial expression makes the left one seem a bit more masculine.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
The image on the left is the only remotely masculine depiction of this link we have seen. In the trailer and the gameplay demo he has been just as effeminate as the right picture shows. They are both of the same link just the facial expression makes the left one seem a bit more masculine.
Tbh, none of the so called "girl looking" images or footage of this Link have fooled me.

In fact the only reason I've questioned any of it is because people have tried to claim that Links a girl, otherwise, all the footage and art looks like regular old Link to me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Tbh, none of the so called "girl looking" images or footage of this Link have fooled me.

In fact the only reason I've questioned any of it is because people have tried to claim that Links a girl, otherwise, all the footage and art looks like regular old Link to me.
Link has always been effeminate but this time his jaw is even more soft and rounded than usual. However I never thought this was a girl link when I saw the initial trailer.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Man, that is one spiffy lanyard.

Is there any significance of having a short (and very spotty) history of Zelda games on the back of the lenyard?

Well it is the 30th anniversary of the series, so that might have something to do with it.

Is it me or does it seem like the media, or at least those who follow gaming news, really want there to be a female link?

If it happens, fine. I don't care. I'll play as female Link. But I feel like it's being forced.

Oh well, at least we will hear more tomorrow.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Is it me or does it seem like the media, or at least those who follow gaming news, really want there to be a female link?

If it happens, fine. I don't care. I'll play as female Link. But I feel like it's being forced.

Oh well, at least we will hear more tomorrow.
It's not just a fem Link, it's anything they can think of to justify their own warped sense of reality. I'm legitimity surprised there hasn't been a discussion over a fem Mario. If the game does change Link then so be it, I wont be happy, and I'll probably avoid it, but this argument has never been about representation or equality or any of that, it's literally just "I want thing, feel bad for me and give me thing."

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
It's not just a fem Link, it's anything they can think of to justify their own warped sense of reality. I'm legitimity surprised there hasn't been a discussion over a fem Mario. If the game does change Link then so be it, I wont be happy, and I'll probably avoid it, but this argument has never been about representation or equality or any of that, it's literally just "I want thing, feel bad for me and give me thing."

I literally won't get the game if there is a girl Link. I will not support the capitulation of a company to sociopaths and retards in the name of "progress". Not unless we get a Prince Zelda as well.

However, I'm with you. It doesn't look like a girl. It is just these same morons trying to see things that aren't there.

At the same time, we live in a world where I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

But that's all I'm going to say about this topic. I won't get into another argument with certain people on these boards about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom