• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

E3 is Coming...

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So what do you guys expect/want out of it?

Here's what I want and think will go down.

I'm expecting to hear lots of great news. Nintendo has Project Cafe, maybe games to announce for it, announcements for 3DS games, Super Mario 3DS news/trailer, Mario Kart 3DS news/trailer, Skyward Sword news/trailer, Tell us what Zelda's 25th Anniversary project is, that Kirby game for the Wii and who knows what else to expect from them. I think their going to dominate E3 again.

I also expect for Capcom to give us a trailer for Resident Evil Revelations and some Dead Rising 2 Off the Record news and I have a feeling they'll announce DLC for Marvel vs Capcom 3. I also hope Ubisoft announces the next Splinter Cell (Conviction left me wanting more) and of course I'm sure they'll also have info on Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy and Revelations. As for Sega, I'm sure they will give us news on Sonic 4 Episode 2 and of course Generations. I also want to hear more on Batman Arkham City and Spider-Man Edge of Time. And dammit Rockstar, I want some Payne 3 info already!

I hope Microsoft announces there next system or say that it's in the works. I want to hear more on this Alan Wake game and find out if this Halo remake is true. That would be an awesome way to celebrate Halo's 10th Anniversary. Some more Gears of War 3 news here and there along with that Kinect Gears game whatever it could be.

I'm very excited for E3 this year.

I just know there's more I'm missing.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
final-fantasy-xiii-2-logo.jpg
^This will definitely be on my top games to look out for once E3 starts. I loved XIII and I'm really looking forward to what the sequel has in store. Hopefully there will be a 3+ minute trailer and maybe any other details about this game, so I can soak in as much excitement as I did the last time lol. I want lots of information Square...please. :cool:

#2. RE: Revelations- I need more information about this game, so I hope Capcom will release another trailer (Not a TEASER!) that will somewhat fill in the blanks of what's going on.

#3. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword- I'm not sure if this will be at E3 considering that it should be finished soon, but I would accept any news at this point.

#4. Tomb Raider Reboot- <3_<3

...and I think that's it.

Obviously i'm looking forward to more Zelda news! But i'm also interested in seeing the new Modern Warfare 3. Battlefield 3 also has my attention. Hopefully we get to see how this Project Cafe works too!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to see Resident Evil, Sonic, Zelda, Mario, Kirby, and Kingdom Hearts.

I'm looking forward to SS, Sonic Generations, RE Operation Raccoon City, any new Mario title, any new Kirby title, and Kingdom Hearts 3 and/or KHDream Drop Distance.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Bah! Goomboo, you got there before me! >.< I wouldn't mind a new Mystery Dungeon game, but for 3DS, in the same style as the wiiware one (that they DIDN'T bring out in UK)

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Hoping they give out a little more on the Tomb Raider game. The trailer for that looks stunning, voice is a little off-putting, but we need something to tide us over until Autumn next year.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I expect a firm release date for Skyward Sword with a 25th anniversary announcement as well. Also, much more information about 3DS games and the unveiling of "project cafe". I also expect to see the unexpected as Nintendo blows us away with at least one great surprise every year.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Sony confirmed The Last Guardian might not be at E3. Not sure if anybody here is affected by that, but me...

Well, at least Skyward Sword will be there, and probably Beyond the Labyrinth.

And as gamesradar said: Gears of Resistance: Modern Battlefield 3. But I won't get the Gears part due to my lack of a 360...

Where is a ffffffuuuuuu face when you need it?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom