• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

E3 Games You Want to See?

I assume this thread pertains to games that were not announced but we would like to appear at E3. I would enjoy seeing a plethora of new games announced at the E3 expo including:

-Metroid Dread (long rumored title)
-F-Zero (for 3DS or Wii)
-Zelda 3DS
-Star Fox Wii U
-Metroid Wii U
-Burnout 4
-Jak and Daxter 4
-Star Wars Battlefront III
-Pokemon MMO

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Star Wars Battlefront III is all I need; I've been waiting for far too long for the game to release. LucasArts killed the previous (good looking!) project, and the game's fate is up in the air it seems. Just give us SOMETHING, LA.

Dan

Give us some old school Crash and Spyro activision. Boy can dream can't he :(
I would like to see darkstalkers 4 , there were rumors that capcom were working on it. If it were announced I would be so happy, I love the camp horror theme it has going. As much as I love street fighter I think capcom should revive that series.

I just want to see all of nintendo's flagship titles crop up on Wii-U. Nintnedo has the most flagship titles going and they don't seem to be too bothered in putting out too many of them during any one generation. I'd love to see the ones that were missed on the Wii.

Zelda Wii-U and 3DS of course.

F-Zero
Starfox Adventures 2
Golden Sun Wii-U
Eternal Darkness 2
1080 Wii-U

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom