• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

E3 2011?

So.. I dont know if this is an obvious question, but do you think Nintendo will expand on release date info for SS this years E3??

I think they will. I hope they have another demonstration on how they have progressed on develoupment..
Well if they perform a demo lets just hope it goes well o.o

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, that's assuming it's not released by then. But yes, I agree, with most of their major games they will offer updates on how far they're into development, but I'm not so sure about the demo. They did it once, so I don't think they'll try again.

Yeah.. good points. I really don't think they will release it before E3.. But who knows??! Nintendo is full of suprises.
I just don't want them to rush the game. I want it now.. But I want it good. Know what Im saying??

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm at the point now where I'm thinking it won't be until after E3 that that the game will be released, so I"m sure there will be more details revealed.
In terms of a release date, even if there isn't a specific date like 'August 10'*, it would probably be like 'Very soon'* or '3rd quarter'*. That's just my thoughts.

* Please note I don't have any knowledge on when this game is coming out. These thoughts are exactly that. Thoughts. I just pulled them out of my head. I don't want to start a rumour here.

I'm at the point now where I'm thinking it won't be until after E3 that that the game will be released, so I"m sure there will be more details revealed.
In terms of a release date, even if there isn't a specific date like 'August 10'*, it would probably be like 'Very soon'* or '3rd quarter'*. That's just my thoughts.

* Please note I don't have any knowledge on when this game is coming out. These thoughts are exactly that. Thoughts. I just pulled them out of my head. I don't want to start a rumour here.

I think they might release it around Christmas..? That or early January.. Im pretty sure if it was released in January fans would be a little annoyed at the wait. SS would be a great Christmas gift tho! :)

oh gawd, I can just imagine it;

"New Nintendo console coming in 2012, Zelda Skyward Sword delayed, launched first on the new console then on Wii" I hope it's not Twilight Princess all over again!

squadala

I don't like you either
We all remember Super Smash Bros. Brawl right? They delayed the HECK out of that game before obtaining a steady date. I have a dreadful feeling they may be doing th same thing. If Nintendo needs to delay the game to polish everything up, let them do it. I'd rather have a refined, delayed game than a sloppy rushed game.

O

OceanicTempus

We all remember Super Smash Bros. Brawl right? They delayed the HECK out of that game before obtaining a steady date. I have a dreadful feeling they may be doing th same thing. If Nintendo needs to delay the game to polish everything up, let them do it. I'd rather have a refined, delayed game than a sloppy rushed game.

Well...Brawl was delayed so many times, and it was a step backwards for the series. Just because it's delayed, doesn't mean it won't be broken.
I know Zelda isn't handled the same way...I'm just sayin'.

Really, I want to see it before E3. Something tells me they'll have it done before August, but they will secretly hold it hostage until Christmas.

Well...Brawl was delayed so many times, and it was a step backwards for the series. Just because it's delayed, won't mean it will be broken.
I know Zelda isn't handled the same way...I'm just sayin'.

Really, I want to see it before E3. Something tells me they'll have it done before August, but they will secretly hold it hostage until Christmas.
That is your opinion, don't need to make it look like a fact because it really isn't.

"Just because it's delayed, won't mean it will be broken. "
Exactly, just like Brawl, it wasn't broken. You just contradicted yourself.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
I don't really care if the game is released after or before E3, I would prefer it before however. If Nintendo were to show SS at E3 2011 that would be fine with me as long as we got a story trailer this time...In all honestly however I don't mind when SS releases (as long as its in 2011) I just want some verification from Nintendo that the game actually exists. Just one little sniplet of news, please!

I think they might release it around Christmas..? That or early January.. Im pretty sure if it was released in January fans would be a little annoyed at the wait. SS would be a great Christmas gift tho! :)

oh gawd, I can just imagine it;

"New Nintendo console coming in 2012, Zelda Skyward Sword delayed, launched first on the new console then on Wii" I hope it's not Twilight Princess all over again!

I know where your going with.. haha.
Lets hope thats not the case!! Nintendo is going to wait a little I think before releasing a new console.. there hands are busy with the 3DS... :)

Ah! That wouldnt be good.. it least we would have OoT 3DS to hold us over.. unless that is delayed! D:

lets just hope for the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom