• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess E3 2004 Today...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Do you guys remember how Nintendo ended their 2004 press conference? With an epic trailer for Twilight Princess... The crowd responded with a standing ovation, and I still ge goose bumps when I watch it today. I want to know what was your reaction to the trailer, and how it's content ended up in the final game (was the trailer better than the game?)...

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I loved the trailer instantly mainly due to the graphics. I love the graphics used in Twilight Princess, and it got my all hyped up when I say the trailer. And I still think to this day that my hype was worth it, since it is my favorite Zelda game.

I personally was ecstatic with the trailer. It was beautiful at the time of release. But by the time it came out all the HD consoles made the game look muddy in comparison, and due to the lack of content in the first two trailers I was severely disappointed. Then there just weren't enough side quests and it was far too easy. So no, I think the trailer is much better then the game, but that's just my opinion.

Epona

Ordon Village
I actually teared up a little bit watching that just now. It was the first time I ever saw it. That was quite a moment!! :clap:

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
The Twilight Princess Trailer at the end of the press conference was indeed a magic moment. Was it really 2004?
Anyway. I love Twilight Princess. But the Trailer is somehow mysterious. It shows content never appeared in the final game. Like the creepy forest (beta forest).

There is a scene, shown in the trailer, which fascinates me to date (also a place which not appeared in the final version):

zeldatpbeta17.jpg

Maybe later I will start another Thread about the beta of Twilight Princess. I love betas.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
It was cool in a very silly sort of way. I say it because of Miyamoto jumping into the stage. That was cool but so over-the-top! I didn't like the music (but that's too much because of my personal taste). And Link looked somewhat like a ragdoll in it, I mean, look at those stiff animations! I guess they showed it too early, but it was cool. And differently from many people, I wasn't dissapointed with TP (except for the ending). After all, the gritty atmosphere was there and the trailer never said "The most original and sidequest packed Zelda of all time!". And I wasn't much into sidequests when I played it so I didn't really mind that lack of them (now I do). The trailer didn't get me hyped for the game either so maybe that's why I wasn't dissapointed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom