• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dynamaxing in Sword and Shield; yay or nay

Do you like Dynamaxing?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I'm happy with the Dynamax mechanic in S&S, I wasn't too fond of Mega Evolution or Z-Moves but Dynamaxing is like a nice blend of the two.

However I've seen a lot of comments not liking the idea at all or being very undecided if they like it or not.

Very very few people seem to be on the pro Dynamax side of the fence.

Where do you fall, do you like the idea of Dynamaxing or not?

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
I'm between no and undecided if that's even possible. It doesn't look as cool as a transformation or special move. They just get bigger. It feels kind of forced to add a new thing to the game. I'll have to wait and see the lore / logic they give it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think it could be a cool addition to the game, so I am optimistically looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I have skipped playing the last generation seriously so I hope I can get back into the game with this one.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Honestly, I'm gonna have to see how it plays before I decide. So far, it looks like a combination of Mega Evolution and Z Moves, which is, y'know, fine.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So now we'll have giant Pokemon battles? It's not that weird, I like the idea and wish to see how it is beneficial to the overall gameplay. Hope Mawile makes the cut for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom