• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DVDs and Blu-rays you own

:eek:

I own hundreds of Dvds and tens and tens of Blu rays over the course of my life. I like having physical products and don't really enjoy streaming services even though I have them.

I'm particularly proud of my Digimon collection, they look very sexy on my shelf and I have really nice steelbooks of Big Trouble In Little China, Sunshine and the original Ring. I have a nice Bluray collection of The Lord of the Rings too.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ouch....that reminds me of the boxes filled with DVD's in the garage and we still need to empty the garage....
I own a LOT of dvd's. I hardly watch any because of netflix etc. I only own the LotR blue ray box set.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
geez...I only ever owned 2 dvd's in my life, or rather 1 dvd and 1 box set of dvds: the spongebob movie when I was a kid [which is long gone now], and recently spongebob's first 100 episodes

I'm a boy of specific priorities

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I own so many of DVDs and Blu-Rays that I lost room to display them. So now there are some in boxes in my attic that I plan to buy a bookcase for so I can display them, haha!
This is very similar to the problem I have. I have so many Blu-rays and UHD Films that I don’t have anywhere left to even store my overflow. It’s kind of encroaching on my desk and piled up on my floor.

Favourite things I own:

Anime:
Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~,
Limited Edition Fullmetal Alchemist collection parts 1 and 2 (original series),
Limited Edition Ghost in the Shell SAC collection (includes both seasons and film versions of seasons and the original movie sequel)
Special edition Rurouni Kenshin collection (includes all seasons including New Kyoto arc and the original series OVAs and films)

TV Shows:
Buffy 20th anniversary box set collection,
Lexx metal tin complete collection
Queer as Folk US and UK box set collections
Skins (UK) box set collection
2 different editions of a Xena: Warrior Princess collection

Movies are where my collection truly gets out of hand. I have way too many favourites to list including some hard to get films that I spent ages tracking down and probably bought for way more money than they were worth.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I think my current count is 361 titles.

My favorite thing in my collection is probably the Anchor Bay/Shout Factory release of the Halloween Complete Collection Deluxe Limited Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom