• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Durion's Official Pokemon Tournament!

Kybyrian

So the third round match-ups are as follows:

Kybyrian vs. Kazumi
Durion vs. halo siera 117

Last edited:
Okay, we have finally reached the Semi Finals, here are the battles as it stands...

pokemontournamentround3.jpg

I wish everyone luck, also, it's best of 1 for this round...This round will have another 5 days to be completed.

Kybyrian

We're more than likely to have quite a few in the future. We've a lot of participants this time, and it wouldn't be too different to make some more, I'd say.

Unless you're just busy and don't have the opportunity to enter one is what you are saying.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I beat Kaz 3-0 in our match.

14-81672-83074 is the Battle Video # if anybody wants to watch it.

Last edited:
We've reached the final people, it's Kybyrian V Durion in an epic showdown in which I'm going to lose in the next 5 days :D >.>

pokemontournamentround3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing since that it's been 5 days since the final was announced and Wyatt has made no attempt to contact me in regards to battling that I win, I also won our last battle 1-0, although that's because my Scizor survived a Aqua Jet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom