• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Dungeons That Are Still Puzzling After Multiple Playthroughs

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I just did a did a 100% run of A Link to the Past and I spent 2.5 hour in there. I just couldn't remember were to go and how to get to certain items.

The Great Bay Temple and the Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask are both amazing but both need to be completed in a very specific order that is hard for me to remember

The Lakebed Temple in Twilight Princess just turns me around and is massive. It isn't a difficult as any of the previously mentioned dungeons but I find myself looking at the map constantly and I can't run through it quickly like other dungeons.

Last is Jabu Jabu's Belly from Oracle of Ages. It is huge, it has tons of keys and it has multiple levels like the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. The place were you change the Water levels are also a pain to find and get back to. One mistake and you will be backtracking for a half hout to an hour.

Still the Water Temple's from TP and OoT, also the Sky Keep in Skyward Sword was the first time hard but later very easy, but still confuses me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom