• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeons Are Hard.....maybe Too Hard?

Sure these dungeons are difficult, but I feel that these are the right difficulty level. Many people say that the Water Temple is almost impossible without a walkthrough, and it is confusing. But if you pay attention during the cutscenes, to see the room under the floating block, and keep a mental record of where you have been and what is there you will be fine.

I love the difficulty level of Ocarina of Time, but I have never had a chance to play Majora's Mask. They took thinking and intuition; things that I think today's games, mainly Phantom Hourglass, lack consistently. I hope that in the new Zelda Wii they try to up the difficulty levels.

Stick to your veteran fans Nintendo and make the little kids think for once!

O

Olaf Forkbeard

The hardest dungeons ive found in a 3d zelda game were the MasterQuest edition of OOT. I'm sad to say i have yet to beat the spirit temple. Not even a guide can get me through it. I must be reading something wrong... MM was fairly difficult, but doable, and OOT I've done so much I can't see it as hard anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom