• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeons and Dragons RP SU

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Name: Zane Coraggioso
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Deity: HE follows the teachings of Irori
Alignment: Lawful Good
Backstory: Growing up to a family of many different kinds of people but mainly some from the army. He saw the injustices and the hate involved and he couldn’t stand to sit there and watch them happen. He saw all these things as a boy too young for them to ask well more like make him join the army. The days before he was about to turn the right age to be involved in this chaotic mess, he ran away from home with some knowledge but little of it and started traveling alone so he could get away. His travels taught him things and skills to fight. As he comes by this new place he is actually searching for a place to stop and take a breather, what better place than a tavern? HE sitts down and gets a drink and decides some rest will do him some good.
Character Sheet: Do you mind doing it for me never done one sort of first time here.

So someone will have to asnwer the Deity question and I will be good!

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
He's not a rogue, he's a sorceror. See, I got dis!

Oh, and I edited his alignment a bit. He's now Chaotic Neutral, since he lives day-to-day and is a freelance assassin with no real plan. Plus he's a sorceror, so... Yeah. Chaos.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well, I'm gonna be kinda busy the first week of the year. I won't be able to be on ZD too much. So if we could get things started after Christmas, and let things slow down a bit by New Years, that'd be perfect for me. But of course, that's just my opinion. If it's troublesome for anyone else, I can try to be online for the New Year.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also, anyone who's making their own sheet, I'll want either a copy of your character sheet (just a picture would be fine) or the following information:
  • Stats
  • Saves
  • Gear
  • AC
  • Feats
  • Gold
  • Prepared spells (wizard or sorcerer only)
  • Domains (cleric only)
Just send them to me via PM. If I need anything else, I'll ask.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Yeah, I'm gonna need some help. I don't particularly want everything chosen for me, like the spells for instance, but I will need a better explanation than that Dungeons and Dragons wiki thing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If you want me to help you do it yourself, then how about you add me on Skype, guys? I'm Chase DekuNut.
But for those of you who want me to do yours, no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom