• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeons and Dragons RP SU

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyone interested in playing a Dungeons and Dragons RP? I'm getting something set up, but I don't really have anyone to play with. I know that this kind of game has taken place on the forums before (it was actually my first RP).
EDIT: Sign-ups are closed! Sorry guys!

SIGN-UPS
Name:
Class: (All characters start at first level)
Deity: (Optional, unless a religious class)
Alignment: (Lawful Good, True Neutral, Chaotic Evil, etc.)
Backstory:
Character Sheet: (Every character needs a "character sheet" with their stats. Mention here if you want to do it yourself, or if you want to have the mods do it. Don't write anything else here)

LinkDude has volunteered to be my Assistant. He can answer questions too, and will be doing parts of my job. He's still playing though.

PLAYERS:
  • Batman (Elven Wizard)
  • DarkLink7 (Vishkanyan Rogue)
  • TatlTails (Half-Elf Sorcerer)
  • LinkDude74 (Cleric)
  • BlackKirby

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I call a spot, but don't expect a character or anything before monday.

Though would you suggest a demon, a vampire, a siren, a witch, or a werewolf? Or a combination thereof?

I have played Pathfinder. So thats good. I am not so sure how this will work. Since you can't role really with this format...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As long as I have your numbers, I can roll for you. That or you role for yourself and we have the honor system. Either way.
Tatl, how much D&D have you played?

Then Ill tell you what I think.

Or I'll just tell you. Those races aren't in Pathfinder (or, as far as I know, mainstream D&D). Here's a race list and a class list . Witch is a class, but it's the only thing on your list in there.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Never actually played D&D, but I'm willing to learn. I think I'm gonna go with a half-elf sorceror, maybe something else as well if I 'm allowed more. I'll go into specifics when I'm supposed to.

Quick question tho: Is this gonna be legit full-on D&D, or just D&D-esque?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It'll be mostly like D&D, but I'll try and make it a little less complicated if possible.

And yes, it will be subject to change as we go. It all depends on how things turn out at the beginning.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ooooooo I want to be a vishkanya! I'm juggling between a ranger and a rogue, but I'm usually a rogue.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: (I honestly have no idea)
Race: vishkanya
Class: rogue
Deity: desna
Alignment: chaotic good

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm gonna make something for this very soon. I just wanna know starting level, gold, ect. I was also going to suggest we use invisible castle dice roller, as you can make an account and DM's can check it to make sure no one is cheating when doing D&D in this way, but the domain expired so i can't find the site. I'll check the wizards of the coast forums for an alternative, as I used to play Forum D&D on there. and Deku, if you need help with anything, I used to DM there as well and could give you tips for like, making battle grids(used to know a good program for it) and other things.

Also, damn wizard already being taken. I know how to be really dumb with wizards. take 2 levels of Monk first, get evasion, then take wizard levels and never get hit

The monk hit die is also better for early levels.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom