• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeons and Dragons RP SU

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
4d6 is rolling a six-sided die four times. The first number is the number of times rolled and the second is the number of sides on the die.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
...OK, still hecka confused. What's a 4d6, what do all those abbreviations mean, etc. I'm seriously new to this.

4 die 6, or 4 six sided dice. Strength (STR), Dexterity (DEX), Constitution (CON), Wisdom (WIS), Intelligence (INT), Charisma (CHA).

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
...OK, still hecka confused. What's a 4d6, what do all those abbreviations mean, etc. I'm seriously new to this.

But HOLY crud that was way more than a bit of a backstory.

I'm sorry about that. I should have explained thongs further.

and as to the backstory, most of my RP and D&D experience comes from the Wizards of the coast play by post forums, where what I posted was a rough draft of an idea of a character. When I say a bit, I'm not really finished. I want to add more about Charles Marko to it. We would pretty much write novels against each other to try and get in a games, as space would be limited and the DM chose who got to play.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, I think I got this now. I'll find a die when I can and sort this whole thing out. Thanks for the help, guys!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I got 14, 13, 12, 17, 14, 16. I know 17 is dex but idk what the others are. I can't find something that tells me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I got 14, 13, 12, 17, 14, 16. I know 17 is dex but idk what the others are. I can't find something that tells me.

It's up to you where you put them. I suggest keeping the 17 at dex with your role, and maybe focus on intelligence or constitution too. That's a pretty good set of scores though... no negatives.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I know I said Bt Tuesday but I ran into some issues. Will be done though. And I can answer other people's questions about creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom