• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
fr

LOL i linked the wrong game then

mikey i'm town c'mon. you're town, i'm town. let's catch the wolves
phoenix-pointing(a).gif

This totally sounds like something scum would say. Totally.

Memes aside, I don't think I've noticed anything out of the ordinary from the players I know who have posted here. Bit concerned about @leetic and @Link 182 , though, since I haven't seen much from them. @Doc has always taken a while to make posts, iirc (though come on, don't get yourself modkilled), and of course @Zelda18 's taking their time freshing up on forum Mafia.
To the ones I tagged, what are your thoughts about this day so far?
This comes off as a roundabout way of addressing the small situation with leetic and Zinnlav without specifically addressing the fellows themselves, thereby not risking the potential dirtying of his hands. If one wants to make some stew, some hands have to be thrown.
Hold It.

I looked back and my posts, and I never indicated leetic at any point in them. Nor did I mean to imply him in my response. I'm struggling to understand how you perceived my hypothetical example as a "roundabout way of addressing leetic and Zinnlav."

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry for being quiet for a lot of the day. Been out basically all day and I'm tired and have a headache. But I did want to address this real quick.

@Morbid Minish what do you make of Mido?

This is a hot take because I've been kinda casually reading everything and haven't had time to analyze. But I've actually been liking Mido's posts. They don't seem as wishy washy to me as usual. WHICH IS WHY THIS GAME IS ALREADY DRIVING ME CRAZY! Sorry, this is something I have been thinking reading through. Everyone that I usually find scummy no matter what has been looking better this game than normal.

I'll give more in depth thoughts later.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
you're thought process
you are thought process
get grammar policed binch :bubsy:
Entrances can say a lot, and I think it's telling that she said that she needs to reread the beginner's thread publicly. It's one thing to just do it, and it's another thing to say that you're doing it.
from what i gather (mostly drawing from past experience from times long ago because i think i played with zelda18 before????) zelda18 is timid and goes with the flow of things. i don't think saying "hey i'm about to read game-related thing" as a thought-process thing is scum telling for her, i think she's just trying to be open and honest about what she's doing. that could be towny, could be trying too hard to be town, but i'm leaning toward the former.
i wrote in caps. idk why
serious business deserves serious grammar
If one wants to make some stew, some hands have to be thrown.
i ****ing love mido

quick thots, funnygurl seems weirdly aggressive (i haven't played with her much, i don't remember her being like this day 1 before)
moe is moe idfk how i'm supposed to read this ****
dekunut is aggressive except i like it
minish is minish i'm gonna townread this forever until i don't

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
A sort of pet peeve of mine here. It's nice to know that you have the same thoughts I do, but these kinds of responses make it sound like you're being "fed information." In other words, contributing your thoughts without actually contributing your own thoughts. If that makes any sense.
What? No, it doesn't make sense to me. I say my play style is similar to yours and you think that looks scummy?

i hope the zinn votes are pressure votes. if so, nice, but publicly stating that you're withholding info and that it aligns with your meta is nai
Excuse me? I never once said I was withholding information? You're throwing shade without anything backing you up.

Again, LAME. At the very least you have to admit that wagons are good for reads, why not do something with that?

Is it cause it's on you? In which case you should be suspicious of me cause I was the first to try to start a wagon on you.

That may be true but you can change! I believe in you! :anger3d:And I will literally keep bothering you in every game we play together for all time until you do.

Where do you think he's been trying to get people to agree with his reads?
Seriously? Quit complaining about how I play in every game, it's getting annoying af.
First votes never really come off scummy, it's usually the second or third person on a wagon.
In like all his posts, just the vibe I'm getting or something idk

What do you mean? If it helps, I think Zinn not contributing is NAI. Nice to know it's a pressure vote though
Again, it's D1, what do you expect from me? A full reads list and what role I think everyone is? I haven't even voted yet. But you're looking more and more scummy.

Vote: Funnygurl555

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
What? No, it doesn't make sense to me. I say my play style is similar to yours and you think that looks scummy?
I thought I made it clear when I was explaining my thoughts on Moe and tying that to my thoughts on your response as a non-example, but I guess I didn't.
What I was referring to here is how you quoted my thoughts and didn't say much beyond "Pretty much I don't have much to say... Pretty much I do what you do." That is what irked me because you answered by agreeing with one of my thoughts instead of elaborating on your own and showing how your own thoughts are similar to mine. An example would be something like this:
Moe is the the kind of person who likes to poke holes in a piece of paper and patch up some of the holes with another person's piece of paper. Yeah, I've never been good with metaphors, but basically, he doesn't elaborate much, meaning most of the time, one would have to guess what they're trying to say. Big no-no for me, especially with "not necessarily a hard part for wolf" post and the "like how good it looks on Minish" post. Don't make us fill in the blanks, and don't just use Mido's words as your own. What are some places where you don't quite mindmeld, for instance?

On that note, however, this is also why I'm hesitant to vote Moe, probably for a while. He played like this in the Hydra game on Bulba, and I haven't seen how he plays as scum.
On to the discussion at hand, I don't agree with Moe's suspicions in the slightest, but at this point, understand why he has them. Moe has a specific playstyle where I think he views everything from a scum suspicion. I don't think there's anything inherently scummy with his suspicions and his reasoning. We have seen this when he was town. I er saying this makes him town leaning because I don't think I've ever seen scum Moe.
Doc and I had similar thoughts and we reached the same conclusion. Moe, on the other hand, stayed cryptic and didn't elaborate much on how his thoughts were similar to Mido's. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

funnier6

Courage~
Sigh, angry face fail.
I read like six pages of this and Moe posted once. Like, I guess I should've hit the iso button but, Moe not posting entire pages by himself is a bit scary.
This is a hot take because I've been kinda casually reading everything and haven't had time to analyze. But I've actually been liking Mido's posts. They don't seem as wishy washy to me as usual. WHICH IS WHY THIS GAME IS ALREADY DRIVING ME CRAZY! Sorry, this is something I have been thinking reading through. Everyone that I usually find scummy no matter what has been looking better this game than normal.
I think his posts are kind of wishy washy and kind of scum leaning him. o-o'

I do agree Deku has rarely put this much effort in so thats fun.

Tell me about it when you get the time.
you are thought process
get grammar policed binch :bubsy:
We've established my autocorrect sucks.
quick thots, funnygurl seems weirdly aggressive
I've noticed that too. she hasn't been playing all that differently but she's definitely had an edge I haven't seen before. Kind of weird for fg to be more aggressive as scum though. Obviously not gonna trust Moe's opinion on that but maybe @Link 182 can give some insight.
Seriously? Quit complaining about how I play in every game, it's getting annoying af.
Yes and no.
First votes never really come off scummy, it's usually the second or third person on a wagon.
In like all his posts, just the vibe I'm getting or something idk
Yes but the main question was that you notice this about a voter on your wagon voting you and would you have the same opinion if it was someone else?
Again, it's D1, what do you expect from me? A full reads list and what role I think everyone is? I haven't even voted yet. But you're looking more and more scummy.

No but I'd like an explanation for this vote and thoughts if you got em.

Unfortunately I will have very little time to post before eod tomorrow but I should be able to make at least a couple good posts.

I have zero idea what the vote count is and I'm about to fall asleep but I don't want to lynch fg today I don't think. Leaning toward Mido to compete against Zinn since I don't really scum read anyone who's been posting besides them.

from what i gather (mostly drawing from past experience from times long ago because i think i played with zelda18 before????) zelda18 is timid and goes with the flow of things. i don't think saying "hey i'm about to read game-related thing" as a thought-process thing is scum telling for her, i think she's just trying to be open and honest about what she's doing. that could be towny, could be trying too hard to be town, but i'm leaning toward the former.

i value meta, so i'll back off for now
Unvote: Zelda18

quick thots, funnygurl seems weirdly aggressive (i haven't played with her much, i don't remember her being like this day 1 before)

i've recently changed the way i play due to some advice i got. i was like this in the bulba game too

Excuse me? I never once said I was withholding information? You're throwing shade without anything backing you up.

are you having a bad day or something?

i think there's potential for a wagon to build on me, which is interesting data-wise on my part

ryuken's suspicions sound genuine. moe will never town read me, so nai. zinn is doing some weird omgus thing that i kinda don't like, but i need more to develop a read on her

funnier6

Courage~
i think there's potential for a wagon to build on me, which is interesting data-wise on my part

ryuken's suspicions sound genuine. moe will never town read me, so nai. zinn is doing some weird omgus thing that i kinda don't like, but i need more to develop a read on her
Oh I forgot to say you didn’t respond to the question parts of my post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom