• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Not really, everyone except Moe is still in the joking phase, makes me think Moe is Town, scum would leave things in the joking phase I feel.
This min 3 posts per day is annoying, there isn't really much going on.
Why do you find it annoying? Do you feel forced to post or something?

leetic

Cool Cat
Not really, everyone except Moe is still in the joking phase, makes me think Moe is Town, scum would leave things in the joking phase I feel.

Vote: ZinnLav

Boo. It's not hard to contribute, reminds me of your attitude in the hydra game.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yes it changed my thoughts because it was no longer worth questioning
it was worth questoonin based on the assumption that it was a serious vote

also everything is ai if you have the right read on someone
If everything is AI, what do you think of the funnier vote then? Which A does it I?
Gun to your head, gun to your balls, which is it

funnier6

Courage~
, I was going to RVS vote funnier6 for "coercing" me to join Mafia games again. Sigh....
You mean helping you make the right decision? :suspicious:
If funnier used "thateth sort ofeth wordingeth" on Day 2, he would be instantly suspicious.
squints

I feel like you're referencing something but I got no clue what you're talking about. In any case I'll be sure to posteth in thateth sort ofeth wordingeth on day two!
also everything is ai if you have the right read on someone
Huh?
why doesn't he just move the people into the suite next door.....
He's clearly bumping Tristan down to less luxurious lodgings so that he can rent the suite to people he likes better who are not sloths at a cheaper rate.

I really wish we had a thumbs up emote or an okay sign or something so I can get accent my memes! :c
funnier if you DON'T use thiseth sorteth of wordingeth on day 2 you will be instantly suspicious.
n o w y o u m u s t c h o o s e
:suspicious::suspicious::suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

I'm gonna do it anyway! :)
THIS IS MY LAID BACK VOICE
I feel like you literally don't know how to relax lol.
I don't think me or Minish or Deku or Ryu or Leetic or other people I'm thinking of are. He definitely was super quick to draw attention to himself but he does that so easily I don't even know.
You could always like, post things and make stuff go on. Otherwise we'd literally just be sitting here all game.
Imagine thinking having to post 3 times in 72 hours is burdensome
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't think posting 3 times in 72 seconds is bothersome.

Boo. It's not hard to contribute, reminds me of your attitude in the hydra game.
Unfortunately I think he always has that attitude.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
tbh for zinn that's a lot of contribution on day 1 (i don't mean this in a mean way i just mean that you usually don't have day 1 reads, but now you've already got one. it's character development!)
Gun to your head, gun to your balls, which is it
i'd rather have a gun to my balls tbh

Mido

Version 1
Who the heck are you and what have you done with Deku? :lapras:

Back of the line, bub. He's mine.

... yes, of course I like you Mido. You're all the rage.

See? :)

Onto the hip matters of things, I'm liking Minish's bringing to attention DekuNut's stylings these games as it comes off as a nifty attempt to start solving and such. On DekuNut himself, while I find his more bold approach neat, I don't having a ruling on how townie it leans as of yet as I've seen him play like this as scum before and more reserved as town (and I've mislynched him before on the latter grounds too). At the very least I think his questions directed at Moe have the strongest leanings of potential good in them.

Ok, sorry I haven't been posting, I forgot I was in a mafia game, because I'm not on here 24/7.
Man, it's been a long time since I've been in a mafia game like this (Well I mean, I just got home from playing mafia in-person with others, but I meant, like, virtual mafia.)

I don't really have an opinion on anybody/or thing yet. Since it's been forever since I've played, I'ma go read the rules and beginner's guide to mafia before I say anything else. Happy evening folks! (Do I have to vote on the first night?)

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I don't think anyone is really being forced to contribute in order to comply with the 3 post minimum thing. You're not being forced to post walls of text or reply to every post you see or to post a reads list. Just being a little bit transparent can get someone to be like "wait a minute" and bring something up or share something to get a discussion going. If you're thinking "Oh crap, how can I post/contribute to this point so I don't look scummy or get modkilled," there's a small chance you might be Mafia. :)

It's been a while since I've played on here, but I don't usually come up with reads or vote outside of the RVS phase Day 1 unless someone or something incredibly suspicious happens. Mostly being inquisitive to generate discussion and see what people are thinking in order to piece some stuff together for the next day once the info from the Night phase comes out. Night info to me is really handy.

squints

I feel like you're referencing something but I got no clue what you're talking about. In any case I'll be sure to posteth in thateth sort ofeth wordingeth on day two!
You mean helping you make the right decision? :suspicious:
phoenix-sheepish(a).gif

Heh, we've come a long way since the ol' days of misinterpreting sarcasm, haven't we?

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Why do you find it annoying? Do you feel forced to post or something?
It's been a while since I've played on here, but I don't usually come up with reads or vote outside of the RVS phase Day 1 unless someone or something incredibly suspicious happens. Mostly being inquisitive to generate discussion and see what people are thinking in order to piece some stuff together for the next day once the info from the Night phase comes out. Night info to me is really handy.
Pretty much, I don't have much to say at this point. Pretty much I do what you do, rely on night information and build reads from that.

That feels like someone trying to form a wagon, I don't like it. I've said it many times, I don't do much on D1.

Ok, sorry I haven't been posting, I forgot I was in a mafia game, because I'm not on here 24/7.
Man, it's been a long time since I've been in a mafia game like this (Well I mean, I just got home from playing mafia in-person with others, but I meant, like, virtual mafia.)
You can sign up for emails to be sent to you everytime someone posts in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom