• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Why are people still memeing around in rvs when Things Are Happening?
Cause Things Aren't Happening.
I've never been a fan of the "everything is NAI" culture from zd but I like how it looks on minish atm
Idk how you expect to find something AI when you know everyone is gonna be memeing. Cause honestly, would I really come in the thread and make a serious vote in my very first post in ye olde English? And even if you did find something AI, then it could be passed off as "just RVS" so idrk how you expect to get anywhere like that. Also you said you were gonna be more laid back but I'm pretty sure this is the most questioning I've ever seen you at the start of the game. You normally just skip RVS altogether cause of this.

Also how on earth does it look good on Minish?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've never been a fan of the "everything is NAI" culture from zd but I like how it looks on minish atm
This is less than 24 hours into a 96 hour day, the only "serious" thing to have happened so far was you pointing out LG forgetting to say she rolled town again as something to keep in mind... which was only a few hours into the game. There's really nothing to talk about there at this point.

I'm all for starting serious discussion, but I don't really understand how pushing people to talk when literally nothing has happened yet is going to work.

How can you possibly have a read on Minish, or anybody at all, at this point? Can you elaborate a little bit?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Question wasn't asked to me, but I'll give a response.
I feel like Gummy not complaining in the first post is NAI. If she didn't at all Day One it'd be weird, but the fact that she was already called out for it kinda ruins waiting for that, since now she was reminded that it's something she should be doing.
So nice work Moe ;P

Moe, question for you: as it was pointed out that funnier's vote on Tristan was referencing talk in the sign-up thread, are you still considering it a serious vote? Has that realization changed anything for you? Or do you think it's still related to the four pages of game we've made so far?

I like this Deku. Can you pls play like this the rest of the game so I don't automatically think you're scummy? Unless you are scum. Haha

There are some things that aren't AI on their own, but can be if you look at them with other things. Like with the LG thing, you can look at it as if she didn't say anything about rolling town because she's scum. Or you can look at it like if she had rolled scum she may be more conscious of the fact that she usually says something about not rolling it and therefore would make sure to keep that up. Or it could just be that she hadn't gotten to saying it yet, or was just tired of saying it every time. Too many hypotheticals to try to read into one thing that *wasn't* said. Especially since we have no clue if she would have said something later if it hadn't been pointed out. So on its own, something like that doesn't really point towards any certain alignment.

Ninety what?! I think you need to check your math fren cause there are 72 hours in between Thursday and Sunday.

Lol, I'm glad you said this because I thought I was about to go crazy cause I swore the days were 72 and had to recheck.

Anyways, I feel like half of this game is either people I have never seen roll scum or people I haven't played with/played with much. Which is going to make it a bit tougher starting off.

Unvote

Vote: Zelda18

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Funnier clarified that it was based on posts tristan made in signups
I know. I said as much in the post. But my question is did that change your thoughts? Especially with your later complaints about "NAI culture"

I mean how could you rightly call so much of this AI? Sure, we can look back later and take later knowledge into account when reading back on these posts, but with what little we have now trying to discern alignment from jokes isn't even WIFOM. It's just random guessing.

I like this Deku. Can you pls play like this the rest of the game so I don't automatically think you're scummy? Unless you are scum. Haha
No

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
OP: Tags me
Notifications:
funnier6:
Unvote

Vote: Zinn

Hey Zinn, have you had any thoughts on anything so far?

Also @Zelda18 @Ryuken
Notifications: [1]
phoenix-sweating(a).gif

Way to be prompt, Notifications. Also, if anyone was curious, I was going to RVS vote funnier6 for "coercing" me to join Mafia games again. Sigh....

Anyway, I haven't seen much from today, so I don't have any strong opinions or reads just yet. Just be mindful of the sarcasm in the RVS voting phase posts, @Moe the Moblin . If funnier used "thateth sort ofeth wordingeth" on Day 2, he would be instantly suspicious.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I know. I said as much in the post. But my question is did that change your thoughts? Especially with your later complaints about "NAI culture"

I mean how could you rightly call so much of this AI? Sure, we can look back later and take later knowledge into account when reading back on these posts, but with what little we have now trying to discern alignment from jokes isn't even WIFOM. It's just random guessing.

No
Yes it changed my thoughts because it was no longer worth questioning
it was worth questoonin based on the assumption that it was a serious vote

also everything is ai if you have the right read on someone

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Also my landlord decided to break my contract and make me move next door so he can rent my suite out to some other people
why doesn't he just move the people into the suite next door.....

vote: the landlord
S C U M
i laughed

If funnier used "thateth sort ofeth wordingeth" on Day 2, he would be instantly suspicious.
funnier if you DON'T use thiseth sorteth of wordingeth on day 2 you will be instantly suspicious.
n o w y o u m u s t c h o o s e

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Cause Things Aren't Happening.

Idk how you expect to find something AI when you know everyone is gonna be memeing. Cause honestly, would I really come in the thread and make a serious vote in my very first post in ye olde English? And even if you did find something AI, then it could be passed off as "just RVS" so idrk how you expect to get anywhere like that. Also you said you were gonna be more laid back but I'm pretty sure this is the most questioning I've ever seen you at the start of the game. You normally just skip RVS altogether cause of this.

Also how on earth does it look good on Minish?
THIS IS MY LAID BACK VOICE

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Unvote

Vote: Zinn

Hey Zinn, have you had any thoughts on anything so far?
Not really, everyone except Moe is still in the joking phase, makes me think Moe is Town, scum would leave things in the joking phase I feel.
This min 3 posts per day is annoying, there isn't really much going on.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Ryuken - 1 (Mido)
LittleGumball - 1 (Tristan)
Tristan - 1 (LittleGumball)
Moe the Moblin - 2 (DekuNut, Funnygurl555)
DekuNut - 1 (Doc)
ZinnLav - 1 (funnier6)
Zelda18 - 1 (Morbid Minish)

Not voting: Zelda18, Moe the Moblin, ZinnLav, Ryuken, Link 182, leetic

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, May 26th 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190526T18&p0=4243&msg=Day+1+End&font=slab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom