• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Welcome one and all to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia!

Rules:
- Read these rules.
- Know the basic Mafia rules.
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles or the events of the game.
- Reveal no information after you have died.
- By default day periods will be roughly 72 hours while night periods will be about 24 hours.
- You may not name claim.
- I will allow a maximum of 1 role claim per game day. If I see a second role claim on one day, that player will be mod killed.
- I do not count counter claims as role claims, so if one role claim has been made on one day, it is perfectly fine to counter it without the risk of being mod killed.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
- Votes for Extension will be counted separately from ordinary votes. A majority for extension is needed for me to extend the game day by 48 hours.
- Do not edit or remove your posts.
- You may not use your Role PM as evidence.
- Do not reveal any outside information.
- The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a majority is reached before the end of the day the game will enter its twilight phase during which posting is still allowed but voting is locked.
- If the day ends in a tie, nobody will die.
- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.
- Do not post during the night periods.
- I require every player to make at least 3 posts every game day (though preferably more). If that requirement is not fulfilled, I will look to sub them out.
- Have fun! Seriously. If you don't have fun you will be modkilled.

After many days of delving into ancient caves and fighting off hordes of monsters, your band of adventurers have finally located their target. In the middle of a treasure room, awaited the artifact they pursued: “The Ark of the Dead”. They neither knew about what it did, nor what it was; what was important was that they were promised a handsome reward if they brought it back to the merchant who commissioned them.

The adventure seemed to be finally over, but as one of the few lifted the ark, a trap was activated and the box flew open. Wails filled the air, and blinding light shone from it as vengeful spirits flew out. The light finally dimmed down again, but the feeling of malice had not left. They knew that something was different. They were not certain who, or how many, but some of the party members had been possessed. There was no way to know who to trust at this point.

The living (14):
@funnier6
@LittleGumball
@Zelda18
@Moe the Moblin
@ZinnLav
@DekuNut
@Doc
@Morbid Minish
@Tristan
@Funnygurl555
@Ryuken
@Mido
@Link 182
@leetic

Day 1 Begins! Good luck, and may you never roll a one!

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, May 26th 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190526T18&p0=4243&msg=Day+1+End&font=slab

Pen

The game is on!

Hi everybody my name is Mido and I will be your mafia player today.

Vote: Ryuken

tumblr_o2194rxsnr1v6wuweo1_400.gif

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Ryuken - 1 (Mido)

Not voting: funnier6, LittleGumball, Zelda18, Moe the Moblin, ZinnLav, DekuNut, Doc, Morbid Minish, Tristan, Funnygurl555, Ryuken, Link 182, leetic

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, May 26th 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190526T18&p0=4243&msg=Day+1+End&font=slab

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
If you’re possessed and you touch yourself is it REALLY you touching yourself?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hey fam, been a while. Hope y'all are swell!

I RNG'd and the randomizer told me to vote for funnier.

Vote: LittleBumball

This is so she can't be NK'd night 1! I'm doing her a favour :D
Vote: Tristan

ummm obviously you're lying. the randomizer should bring up fused.

LYNCH THIS ONE FOLKS

(although i do appreciate counting as the same person as funnier uwu)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
For once I remember day one is happening and nobody is here? Pity

I'll be trying to sit back and take a more passive/observer role this game (read: trying not to get lynched) but you know I may not be able to help myself. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom