• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeon Tournament (Deathmatch)

Round 1 was just too much and I was busy.

But for Round 2 my votes went for

Forest Temple>Skyview Temple
Forest Temple (TP)>Forbidden Woods
Spirit Temple>Goron Mines
Ancient Cistern>Tower of the Gods
Fire Sanctuary>Lanayru Mining Facility
Fire Temple>Earth Temple (TWW)
Earth Temple (SS)>The Sandship
Snowpeak Ruins>Arbiter's Grounds

My life's goal is to make sure that no Twilight Princess dungeon takes the prize in this death-match. They are undeserving.

I voted Forest Temple, Forbidden Woods, Spirit Temple, Ancient Cistern (hardest choice I've ever made), Fire Sanctuary, Fire Temple, Earth Temple, and Arbiter's Grounds.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There's no reason the Ancient Cistern should be beating the Forest Temple of OoT. In fact, it really shouldn't have gotten this far at all. It's has a great concept, but, as Axle has pointed out, has a pretty poor design. It's basically just running around the same areas and doing the same things the entire time and has little originality taken from the originality of the concept it has. It just wasn't executed that well in comparison to how much potential it had.

MW7

There's no reason the Ancient Cistern should be beating the Forest Temple of OoT. In fact, it really shouldn't have gotten this far at all. It's has a great concept, but, as Axle has pointed out, has a pretty poor design. It's basically just running around the same areas and doing the same things the entire time and has little originality taken from the originality of the concept it has. It just wasn't executed that well in comparison to how much potential it had.

I agree. I think there were some people that just voted for all Skyward Sword dungeons since they are fresh in their minds. I raised an eyebrow when I saw every SS dungeon made it past the first round- they're good but not that good. Ancient Cistern and the Earth Temple (I'm aware it's out now but the fact it won a single round shocked me) at least are not great by any standards IMO except aesthetics or concept. Fire Sanctuary and Sandship are pretty good but I wouldn't call either one the greatest 3d dungeon.

I don't agree that it was boring, but I do agree that it shouldn't have made it this far. Stone Tower Temple should be in its place.

Well for the final 4, I LOVE sandship and forest temple. I liked ancient cistern but it wasn't my favourite. As for fire sanctuary, it just doesn't live up to these 3 IMO. Found it unmemorable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom