• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeon Tournament (Deathmatch)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Nick of Zelda Eternity has decided to start up a deathmatch of all 32 3D Zelda dungeons. It's being hosted at Nintendo Castle -- link to Round 1 is embedded -- and is decided by (surprise) a poll. So go vote for which dungeons you think should advance!

-Voting for Round 1 ends on Wednesday, January 18th. No sign-up necessary.

Edit: No dungeons with final bosses are included in this.

Last edited:

MW7

That's awesome. I'll be happy as long as a child dungeon from OOT doesn't go on to the next round.

Assuming there's a bracket and that the dungeons are grouped as they are listed, my guesses for the final four are Forest Temple (OOT), Stone Tower Temple (MM), Lanayru Mining Facility (SS), and Snowpeak Ruins (TP). My champ is the Stone Tower Temple.

Just voted :D

Really though, I feel the sky keep should be included instead of foresaken fortress. FF to me is more like a mini dungeon, like ice cavern etc...

Oh, right, none of the final dungeons are included.

True, but sky keep is a final dungeon in the same sense that stone tower temple is. Both are final dungeons in their respective games, but the games do not end there (MM ends on the moon, SS ends in the sealed grounds). Whereas the final dungeons from the other 3D games (ganons castle, ganons tower, hyrule castle) are also where each game ends.

Either way though, this is a great tournament. Personal favourites are the sandship (SS), the forest temple (OOT), and snowpeak ruins (TP)

MW7

Water Temple(OoT) vs. Sandship(SS), i think we all know hows going to win.

(Looks at own signature) Crap this is like choosing between children. At least it's easy for you.

Also anyone else think it's funny that every Skyward Sword dungeon is winning? The dungeons were good but every single one being superior? Was the Ancient Cistern really better than Stone Tower Temple or was the Earth Temple really better than the Wind Temple? Those are the only two that really made me raise an eyebrow. I think being fresh in people's minds really made a difference.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom