• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeon/temple Creator:D

Young Link

Grasshopper
Okay, here's how this one works: You work at Nintendo and you have just been assigned to create a dungeon for a Zelda game. What would your dungeon/temple look like? What would it be called? What item would you obtain in your dungeon/temple? And what kind of enemies, mini-bosses, and boss would you have? Please try to put some detail into it:D. Thanks:D.
Once again, I apologize if I stole anyone's thread......

Hmm The posiblities...I guess I would do something a little less linier... Kinda like the water temple in OoT >:D. Nintendo should concider adding a dungeon creator to their games...even if it was just a spin off titles

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Dungeon's Name: The Flight Temple

Structure: A castle but all rooms are floating in the air

The Obtain Item: The Hero's Wings

Enemies: Birds, Bugs ,and Bats

Mini-Boss: a dragon like bug that spits out fire and has a sword in his hand. Your job is to put ur wings can fight this bird with your sword.

Boss: a giant bird with an iron mask on. Your jon is to hit his weak spot. Remove it's mask by removing it with a hookshot but use ur wings too.

Hope this works:D

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name the under ground
Item: Bombs
Mini-boss: A stronger version of the re-deads gibdos or stafulos tat you have to use the bomb and arrow combination to bring the ceiling down after you kill it many collapsing some sort of barrier in the over world and ou would have to exit to get to the boss maybe a something like moldem that digs and when it comes up you have to shoot a bomb arrow in to its mouth or throw it in
enemies fire keneis but when you kill them the room gets darker till you cant see
undead enemies

the entrase would be somewhere in the middle of hyrule field and NPC could mention an odd spopt in hyrule field thats encircled by treas or bolders

This is kind of my dream "final dungeon", so bear with me.

Name: Fortress Of The Dark Interlopers. Think of Gerudo Fortress from OoT, but only with a darker feel.
Item: The Staff of the Interlopers (title subject to change) Kind of like the magic cane from the original LoZ, but a lot more powerful.
Enemies: Some form of beasts...
Mini-Boss: Interlopers. Yes, its plural because there are more than one. there are, like, five at a time. Perhaps you could fight them multiple times...?
Boss: Leader Of The Dark Cult, Kane. aka, the leader of the Dark Interlopers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom