• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeon Ideas

I like this general notion, and specifically I think that something in a cliff face or a coral reef is a really good idea. I like how they had one in an abandoned mansion in the last game. I have always thought something in a mountain top monk's retreat or something would be kind cool.
Oh, like a Tibetan temple or something? They could do that more like a summer feel, or they could do a more literal Tibetan thing and make it an ice dungeon, allowing you to perhaps enter the temple but spend time on the grounds. That's a great idea.

Speaking of mansions, I've been saying for a while that I want a more cliched haunted mansion type dungeon, but it would be awesome if the entire grounds were part of the dungeon.

What about a Metal dungeon with lots of gears and switches?
I like this idea too. Metal is something the Zelda games haven't played off much. They did a little in Twilight Princess with the magnetism in the Goron Mines but that was it.

A

Alord596

Dungeon Name: Forest Hollow
Desc: Like The Forest Temple, Except with a more swamp theme.
Structure: Behind a large area of trees, roof is a tangled mess of vines.
Mini-Boss: Claymore (Like a darknut, but with a huge two handed sword.)
Main Item: Crossbow. (Like a bow 'N' arrow, mixed with a hookshot)
Door Pattern/Dungeon Symbol: Forest Temple Symbol. (From OOT)
Boss Battle Room: On top of a giant tree.
Boss: Hygornid: Giant baba-like vine monster that hangs down from the trees above.

I think there should be an electric dungeon with the magnet things from four swords as the item, a Sky dungeon with a giant mad :cucco: as the boss, an ice dungeon where you get the :boomerang: and a ice :cat: as the boss then you get the :mastersword: and then a light temple where you get the :bow: then a time based temple where you get :bomb: and blow everything up. Finally a FABULOUS where you fight Demon Lord Debbie! then you beat :ganondorf: save :zelda: get the :triforce: eat and wonder whats for DINNER cause your so hungry you could eat an :eek:ctorok: and go crazy with your :bomb: ! Hope this helped <3

M

MajorasWrath2.0

I really liked that Ancient Cistern was based off of The Spider's Thread, so that got me thinking about another dungeon based off of literature. Imagine a dungeon based on Dante's Inferno from the Divine Comedy (If you are not aware of this see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)), where each floor could represent one of the nine circles of hell and the boss could be Satan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really like to see another ice dungeon, like the snowpeak ruins, i believe thats what its called, in twilight princess. I want a dungeon that would focus solely on ice, and get equipment that would focus on defeating an ice boss. So kinda like in twilight princess, and a boss like blizetta. I really enjoyed that dungeon! (: Another cool thing would be a fire & ice mixed dungeon, where some rooms are fire, some are ice. and the boss could be a mixture of both. You could get maybe fire and ice arrows, like in wind waker.

If you haven't noticed, i like ice dungeons ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom