• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeon Ideas

I'm not exactly getting what the question is. But a factory one? Remember this is before OoT, so a factory would not exist.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I'm not exactly getting what the question is. But a factory one? Remember this is before OoT, so a factory would not exist.

Not necessarily. We've already seen a mine cart and magnetic platforms that could have been developed by other species of Hyrule.

Not necessarily. We've already seen a mine cart and magnetic platforms that could have been developed by other species of Hyrule.

That was TP, which takes place years after OoT and SS. It wouldn't make sense for there to be a factory when there wasn't one in OoT, a game that takes plave AFTER SS.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I hope there is not a water temple, but I hope for a shadow or dark temple with redeads and poes and perhaps the dead hand

T

Twillight Queen

EEK!NONONONONNONONONO!NOT the dead hand no way!

umm look in the trailers theres a mechainical place there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom