• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dump these dungeons!

what is the worst dungeon ever?

• Total voters

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Ever thought of breaking ur console while playing any of these dungeon?

Moldorms . stalfos.poe. death sword. stallord . whatnot?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
City in the sky is the only actual bad dungeon on that list so I voted for that. It is the only bad dungeon from TP. I wonder why the cave of ordeals is on there though as it isn't a dungeon just an enemy gauntlet.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
This is a very.... limited list. The worst dungeons are easily Jabu Jabu, lakebed, and almost every dungeon in LttP. Out of these I would definitely say the worst are city in the sky because of a combination of how tedious it is waiting on the next cycle to clawshot on and the annoying music, and water temple (it’s not hard, just tedious).

Lanayru Mining Facility wasn't bad, but it's the only one on the list that isn't good so that.

Though if I were to choose my own, I'd pick the Wind Temple from WW.

For those saying "Why isn't (x) here?", there is an "Other" option :P

I vote for Other: Eagle's Tower from Link's Awakening (original). Main reason? The game-breaking glitch with the wrecking ball. The boss being able to throw you out is also obnoxious.
On a similar note, the second worst for me is the Wind Fish's Egg, because it turns out the library can glitch and not let you read the route.

For my money, it's hard to beat "OOPS YOUR ENTIRE PLAYTHROUGH JUST GOT INVALIDATED BY A GLITCH" for annoying.

Regarding the Water Temple... I never found that as bad as some people make it out to be. I never found the water level raising tedious, not did I find switching boots in the equipment menu tedious (and I actually prefer that to making the boots a button item, so that change is one thing that puts me off wanting the remake). I also didn't have any trouble with the keys. The only spot in the Water Temple that ever really bugged me is the stupid freaking ramp up to the boss chamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom