• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"Duh" Moments in Zelda

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Experienced any brain farts? Can be things you, the player, did, or it can be things the characters did.

I just now realized that you can stop OoT redeads from humping you to death by mashing A...

I was using this site's SS walkthrough, and for a sidequest, it said to warp to South Desert. So I spent like an hour running around looking for a warp point I thought I'd missed. Turns out it was actually called Desert Entrance...not my fault! You admins need to fix that...

Also in SS, in the Sky Keep room with the Sandship's music, I honestly tried dragging one of the barrels all the way to the floor switch at the end of that narrow hallway. Putting the timeshift orb further away never crossed my mind. Derp.

Last edited:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
It wasn't until a while ago, that I (and my group of friends), found out that Re-deads (OoT and MM) don't scream if you walk VERY VERY slowly.
you can walk right up to them and they won't acknowledge that you are there.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
You can do the same if wearing the Iron boots, even though they "clonk" really loud they wont hear you. Think it has to do with the movement speed

I couldn't get by the guards in hyrule castle grounds for days until i realised you have to walk up the hill right between the 2 guards

Pulling out the chicken in OoT to wake up Talon. It took me like, an hour. I discovered the secret when I started trying to use every item I had against him.

You mean in OOT, right? If so, I got stuck there, too!

for the skyview temple in SS, the stone tablet said to "look to the star that the bird from the sky gazes at, and aim your shot there." i thought you were supposed to go to the bird statue and shoot at the sun with your slingshot. needless to say, i was stuck at the entrance for a good hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom