• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Duck...Duck...

Groose was probably the most surprising character in SS. Practically no one expected him to play an important role and actually develop as a character. I'm glad Nintendo remained rather quiet about him and let us find out for ourselves. It's amazing how much of a fan following Groose has now. Look at all the Groose videos all over YouTube!

Groose's theme goes with everything - LOL. Definitely my favorite side character next to Midna (who I feel still has the best character development in the entire series).

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I had no problem with Groose in the beginning, but I found it rather creepy to see his obsession with Zelda.
Although I found it cute he was persistent to try to save her, he was still creepy.
Towards the end I grew to like him, and thought the trio of Zelda, Link, and himself was pretty good.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
OMG that "Groose's theme goes with everything". I saw one involving a drunk guy in a convenience store tripping and falling all over everywhere. Then I started picturing the people in the video as the characters in the game and couldn't stop laughing. The drunk guy was Groose, the guy trying to help the drunk guy was Link, and the guy that walked past, stared, then left was Pipit. Lol.

I didn't find his crush on Zelda creepy at all...

Groose!

Notice how Groose is a big part of the game, yet no one seems to discuss him? well here i want to see what everyone thinks of the bigger minor characters. i think Groose was a great addition especially when you fight the imprisoned since he made the groooseanator XD

so what are your thoughts on this egoistic guy?

Gotta love grooseland XD

Very well developed character. Also, good for Internet memes.

looks-like-youre-groosin-for-a-bruisin-6287_preview.jpg

[video=youtube;Sxd2ACoFU-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sxd2ACoFU-U[/video]

c17.jpg

Attachments

• looks-like-youre-groosin-for-a-bruisin-6287_preview.jpg
    looks-like-youre-groosin-for-a-bruisin-6287_preview.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
I thought he was fun. I think it would have been cool if he was just awestruck with Link's awesomeness at a point, rather than just upset that he did nothing...

I am no stranger to Groose-appreciation boards. ;) Love the guy. I love all minor characters that are actually granted character development, rather than making it "The Link and Zelda Show, Starring Link and Zelda" like it has in several other games in the series.

Including characters like this is one of those things that Nintendo can do to really stand out from other games. I hope they continue to make Groosey characters in the future. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom