• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DSi Virtual Console?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Do you think that they should make a DSi virtual console on the shop? I think it would be a great idea. They could have original GameBoy games, like Red & Blue, GameBoy Color games like OoS and OoA, and GBA games, since you can't play those on DSi. I'm not complaining that I want to play these games, I have a GBASP and can play all those games, it's just that it would be a good idea :P Tell me what you think.

mninja13

Soulless
That would be great if they could begin remaking game boy games with the 3DS. Personally i would like to play games like pokemon gold, silver, and crystal again. The remakes are good and all but u just cant beat the originals.

Toon_Link

Super Awesome Member
I think VC for the 3DS would be awesome! Then I wouldn't need to search all over the internet for OoA, and LA! I would also like to be able to play Pokemon Crystal, and be able to save again.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Personally, I would love to see one on the 3DS (Not DSi). I would finally get the chance to play all of the gameboy Zelda games because those are the only ones I don't have! :)

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
It's been confirmed they're having VC on 3DS. At E3, they had a playable Super Mario Bros. demo. Not only that, it was in full 3D!!

I don't think it's officially confirmed, but that's a hint of 3D VC!!!

bds1110

Imp
Not the DSi, but 3DS VC might happen. It would be VERY nice if it did. If any of you have read the recent Nintendo Power article about the 3DS, on the side you can see this:

"EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW"

"Hidden away in the Nintendo 3DS demonstration area was a nonplayable video featuring 3D-modified versions of several NES and Super NES classics, including The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., Punch-Out!!, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, Tennis, Excitebike, Mega Man 2, Castlevania, Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Island. The 3D was especially nifty in Punch-Out!! when Bald Bull charged down the ring."

Now, I think this is clear evidence of the Virtual Console being available for the 3DS. Whether it will have handhelds, I don't know. but I certainly hope the will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom