• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drew's graphics request thread!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
This be my thread for graphics, and all that jazz. You can request graphics from me here, or you can observe what I've made and such.

Here's a bit of info you may like to know when requesting.....

Pretty please be specific in requests!
You can make my life easier by telling me pretty much exactly what you want. If you have a specific idea of what you'd like, then great! If not, I'll try my best and have some fun in the process. :)

I always export images in PNG format.
This maximizes picture quality, and allows for transparent backgrounds, but can make image size a bit bulky.

These are things that people have requested, or that I've made for myself......

DemonLink.png

DarkLinkSparksSignature.png

toolsig.png

ErrorSignatrure.png

SageSignature.png

KidIcarusZF10sig.png

Dr3W21signature.png

GoomBooAvatar.png

ZackErrorBG.jpg

And these are things that I've made as sort-of experiments in GIMP:
(I realize these are all way heavy on rainbows and soft gradients)

q234.png

Forced%2Binhalation%2Bof%2Bfungal%2Bspores.png

Other%2Bwashed%2Bout%2Bthing.png

otherthing.png

RainbowThing.png

rodrick%2Band%2Bthe%2Bfleece.png

thinggggg.png

weirdo.png

Attachments

• weaop.jpg
    weaop.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
I'm not sure how this works, but I think I just ask you generous people to make me a cool signature right? Okay... First off, how does Private Messaging work? Because I am not sure I can receive the picture if I don't know how PMing works. Anyway, I would like a picture of Link playing the Ocarina and Zelda just chilling next to him. The quote 'This song reminds me of us.', then my username in a fancy font! You guys are the best!

I posted this on a different thread, but I don't know if that one is still used. I would prefer a larger size. I'm sorry I don't know exactly what size.:(

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Sorry for the late reply.
I typically use 200x400 (or is it 400x200?) image size, because that's the recommended size in the ZD Forum rules. I've made them wider before, and sometimes taller (particularly on the ones where certain parts "stick out" of the background), but never by too much.

But, in any case, I can certainly do that! As for PMing, I usually post pictures in the thread themselves, and you can take the image URL to post it in your signature. PMing isn't necessary to change your signature.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Sup man, it's been almost 4 months since I've been on here so I'm looking for a new sig, I see you have some sick graphics too, the tool one is just straight up legendary, well, I don't know if you've heard of this guy, but he's one of my favorite solo musicians of all time, Buckethead, It really doesn't matter all that much to me what you put in there, as long as it has Buckethead, a guitar, this thing somewhere in the sig: ~Buckethead~ and an indigo-ish theme to it. If you could do this for me a would really appreciate it man, so hit me back if you find the time to get started with it. :D

EDIT: He's the guy in my avy, if you couldn't tell by the bucket on his head lol.

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
OcarinaofWind12, I hast finished thy signature that thou hast requesteth.
Elizabethan speak aside, I've finished your request.

I put a freaking ton of time into this, actually more than I have with any other signature. I couldn't get exactly what you wanted (that just happens from time to time), but I got as close as I could. :)
Well, here you go. Tell me if you have any problems and I'll try and work them out.

OcarinaOfWindSig.png

And Mr. Reaper, I have yours as well!

Here you are:

MrReaperSig.png

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Your graphics are always awesome, Drew. I really like the Link and Zelda signature. Did a fantastic job with the signature. Keep it up:yes:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Anything 3D is way beyond be. I tried using Google SketchUp a few times, but just wound up wanting to kill somebody in frustration at my lack of talent at 3D modelling.
As far as graphic art goes.... I'm not exactly sure I know what you mean by "graphic art". I'm really idiot, so you may need to elaborate a bit. XD

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
OcarinaofWind12, I hast finished thy signature that thou hast requesteth.
Elizabethan speak aside, I've finished your request.

I put a freaking ton of time into this, actually more than I have with any other signature. I couldn't get exactly what you wanted (that just happens from time to time), but I got as close as I could.
Well, here you go. Tell me if you have any problems and I'll try and work them out.

It looks amazing!!! Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom