• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams

Amelie

Air Dancer
I had a freaky dream last night that someone started stabbing me. I was walking down the street. My mother says I woke up and was screaming.. but.. I dont remember wakeing up or going back to sleep.. I do remember the dream though ><

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
Actually, you know you dream every night, only most of the times you can't remember it.

Anyways, most dreams, no matter who's they are, are extremely weird. My dreams are no different. I remember one time I dreamed that there was a huge meteor storm, and earth was being destroyed. I've also had plenty of the "falling" dreams, where you jolt awake just before you hit. One variation of that though, which ties in with Zelda a bit, was where I dreamed I was Adult Link in the Snowhead Temple of Majora's Mask. I had to jump onto a very narrow platform, but I was a little short, so I ended up hanging from one hand above a huge gap. And then, of course, I fell, and awoke startled. I guess I played too much N64 that day.

hmmm odd i have them once in a blue moon
one of mine was i turned in to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xKR...n=display&thread=1462&feature=player_embedded

it was quite weird

Kazumi

chagy
Hmmm, my dreams are always crazy and messed up. Like, last night I had a dream where I had a dream.... And then I woke up and rolled over and heard my parents talking... Then I fell asleep and woke up.... So I had a dream in a dream...

Also, I had a dream a few days ago, where my teacher thought I was a girl because my hair was long and I was reading Fruits Basket... I said I was a boy but she insisted I was a girl... o_O

R

RazTwilight

One dream i had once was there was this hilly grassy area, with the grass being recently cut, it was night and there was a very large moon, one hill jotted out of the ground horizontally like a cliff and the hill still continued down it steeply going into a field with a forest far away, and at the foot of the cliff was a small pond, and the moon reflected in it, and there was a convenience store about 50 feet from the cliff, and I was running but everything was in a slightly slow motion way, and a ran and jumped off the cliff into the pond, and climbed out and ran a couple feet, lied down and stared at the moon till I woke up.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not remember that I dream very often but when I do they tend to be scary and weird! I am not even sure I always dream in colour. Someone told me that means I am a stupid person :clap:

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I used to have these dreams that I was on some sort of rainbow with Alice (from Alice in wonderland) and her face would melt off and I would fall off the rainbow. No joke, I used to wake up screaming. But now I rarely ever dream, and if I do they are happy!

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I've been having a lot of really weird dreams lately...

The scenes change constantly and people are talking so fast I can't comprehend what they're saying and then I fall down and wake up.

It seems like it goes on forever, but they're only about five minutes long. It does that every time I try to sleep. I'll only sleep for about five minutes and wake up. Over and over again.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
My Dreams always have to do with something I do one day. Like the night of the podcast, I had a dream that Mases was chasing me with a chainsaw. One I also dreamed I got banned.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
A strange dream that I once had was that I was on some kind of a bridge thing, and then I fell off, and plummeted to the ground (which was roughly 5 metres below me), and when I was just about to hit the ground, I suddenly woke up, sweating.
I also remember when I had a very long nightmare when I was four, I was sleeping in my parent's room, next to my mother and when I feel asleep, I woke up in some sort of weird place with many, many floors, and monsters that looked like yetis roaming the area, so I got scared, and ran away, then I had a vision in my dream of an army of scorpions going through a restaurant and literally eating the skin off a waiter! Then I woke up in my parent's room, or at least that is what I thought, the room was all dark, and then my brother appeared, somewhat looking like Cupid the fairy, and he gave me a bow, which instead of Love Arrows, held Crayon arrows, then I was just about to win some sort of a game, so I moved to the exit and feel into a pit of poisonous acid...
I woke up crying, and I don't know how it happened, or how I remember it so well.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Wow, Shell. Yeah, I hate those paradoxial dreams. I had one when I was four in which I had a nightmare. After the nightmare, I "woke up" and ran to my parents room. Before I could get there, some invisible force dragged me into a random dark room. I then woke up in real life and ran to my parent's room. I think I had one a few months ago. I don't know, I don't have that great of dream memory.

I did have a strange dream in which I turned on my computer, and Zelda Dungeon came up. When I started chatting in the ShoutBox, I somehow magically went from Arbiter to member. No idea how, but I started paniking. Nobody else was online. I felt like a guy who was sent into the wilderness with only a toothbrush and is ordered to live for three months. Then someone came online and laughed in my face. Since I couldn't use silence or anything, I couldn't do anything. Tried to change the page, couldn't do that. Window wouldn't close...

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I had my first Zelda Dungeon dream last night, I went onto ZD, and I told everyone that I was leaving Australia for some trip, and then bellum said he was too, and then when I was on the plane, he sat next to me and we somehow played Phantom Hourglass together for ever... and he had cool clothing on. :P
It was very weird... I also remember that we were somehow both blue link and there was no phantoms.

Shnappy

derp
I always tend to like dreams. They are... Odd, let's say, for the most part, but one thing I think is really cool is when you realize you're in a dream, but you don't wake up. Then you just get to do whatever the heck you want :D. As for nightmares, I don't really get them a lot, but when I do, I'll have a nightmare, wake up, and realize it's like 2 in the morning, then I'll be kind of scared to go back to sleep again... Yeah, I know, I'm a wimp :S.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I had a strange dream twice the past few nights... I am walking through a sunny forest and it goes dark and I wake up. I dont know what it means... and I stopped trying to figure it out... ><

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
My dreams are completely out of wack! o_O
I try to ignore them but sometimes I can't. *sigh*
There was one where a butterfly tried to kill me! For those who watch
Yu-Gi-Oh, I had a dream where Yugi stepped into a room and pointed to a monster
and yelled out "OH MY GOSH, IT'S MY MOTHER!!!"

Yeah I have weird dreams. (I got to figure out how to stop them)

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I had a weird scary dream last week. My dad bought a new car with an inbuilt Tomtom thing (you know those GPS thingies with the computer voice) which was wired into the car so that it can optimize safety. Everything was fine at first, but after a week the Tomtom started to act weird. It gave wrong directions at first, but it started to argue with my dad about how to drive. The car was acting weird too. We ignored the problems hoping that it would stop sooner or later (how stupid we were).

Then we drove on a road in the middle of nowhere and the Tomtom was acting weird again. Suddenly the car stopped and smoke came out of the engine. The voice of the Tomtom made the most scary scream ever when it's power (from the engine) was cut off. My dad got out of the car to check what the problem was while we (my mom, sister and me) waited. Then the Tomtom voice came and said: "Choose your destination". We looked confused to the Tomtom while it automaticly typed: D E A T H. The computer voice spelled each letter and the voice got more demonic with each letter.

And then I woke up. It wasn't a real nightmare, but sheesz it was scary. I officially hate Tomtoms from now on. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom