• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
When you go to sleep at night and when you have a dream do you like it? My dreams are usely wierd, but I do like them at times. But anyway what about any of your dreams? And if you have like a scary dream or somthing like that what do you do about it?-.-

I rarely have dreams, but sometimes I have period where I dream a lot, like right, two days in a row, and all very strange. Two nights ago was people who were only hands and crazy maniac clowns and families, and last night was some person who I'd never met that I was driving with crashed, went to an airport, went the bathroom, and then waited at the airport which was actually a train station.

But other than those I haven't had a dream in months.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
The dreams I have are almost always weird and make no sense whatsoever. But I tend to like the majority of them. But I did have a dream last week where my mom died, my dad got married the day after the funeral, and I was an adopted alien. o_O And there were pineapples all over the place too...

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I often have weird dreams, but most of the time I forget them very quickly. Yesterday I had a dream about my neighboor. She told me I had to pay 16 euro because I drilled a hole in the kitchen wall. She showed me a law that people who drilled a hole in the wall of the neighboor had to pay 16 euro for each hole. I was furious and I didn't want to pay so she went to the police. So I had to go to court, but before the court started there was a gass explosion in the kitchen and my neighboor died. And then my alarm clock waked me up.

I rarely have dreams, but the most recent one I can remember was that I was being chased by a T-rex while a bunch of Disney characters were sitting in some stands and laughing at me.

Yeah, it's really weird, but most dreams are aren't they?

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I don't usually remember my dreams, but I record all the ones I do. Some of them are relatively normal, while others are weird. Like the dream I had the other night, I was with 3 of my friends, and we were going to play Wii. Then one of them and I snuck off becuase we didn't want to be around the others, so we went into a hidden room where we stole a random persons dog, and then played cards with my friends mother.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I have wierd dreams. And lots of nightmares >> I hope I outgrow it. Some of them scare me so much Im afraid to sleep the next night ><

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I like pretty much every one. And yes, some are wierd. I don't want to say what all my dreams are right now, but I will say one thing. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I just got a girlfriend yesterday, and she was in one of my dreams. It could be bad, but hopefully it is good.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I dream like every night. When I wake up I can still remember all the details, but after a while things get vague and eventually I forget them. I'm actually looking forward to dreaming most of the time, but unfortunately my dreams rarely make sense, they often include people from real life (school, family, etc.) and are pretty random. Nightmares are pretty rare, there's only one that truly woke me up in the middle of the night (and I was in a state of panic).

Funny thing is once you're partially awake you can actually 'control' your dreams. Actually, once I wake up and I want to continue my sleep, I can 'continue' the dream where it left of.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Mine are usually happy dreams! When I get to the nest part though I wake up. Then I try to go back to sleep and get back the dream but it never works :(
I do have weird dreams though. I had one of having a baby...

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I had a dream just last night actually where me and my mom where saving kittens from a barn type place that was about to explode.. then there was a fat pig that was lying on the ground and I was yelling "get up ya fart!!" so it got up and walked out, then my mom yelled at me for trying to save a kitten she was trying to get :xd:

Another dream I've had was where me and my best friend were running through Termina feild and we came up to this family I know and they were having a picnick by southern swamp and the dad said to me " hey I'm a grey man you gotta respect me" And I said "yes sir" and me and my friend kept running and I woke up

I had a night mare when I see something very scary and I wake up and its still standing right there but then it vanishes. I have some very weird dreams as you can tell.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
a few nights ago i had a dream where the was a great zombie apocalypse. the zombies would come and bang on the walls, me and some other people would shoot them. then we go to the middle of the city (for some reason im in manhatten, ive never been there) and there's a airplane with a giant blue mattress, and then out of the complete randomness in my head my brain brings in a really hot girl i know from school and.....it ends before anything happens.:dry:

and from yesterday, a stranger "dream"... i had been up late watching a unaturally frightening episode of Supernatural, and then an episode of Eleventh Hour. The aproximate time was 11:30. i finally get to bed and before im even in it i start to dream.....the next thing i know im on the kitchen floor with a knife in my hand. i get up put the knife away, go to bed and my memories of the Super frightening Supernatural episode begin to bombard my consciousness and i cant sleep because my adreniline is going crazy. my only explanation is that i got reall y afraid without realizeing it and when i fell asleep the fear actually took hold and i must've gotten up to get something to defend myself. its strange how he brain works isn't it

and from yesterday, a stranger "dream"... i had been up late watching a unaturally frightening episode of Supernatural, and then an episode of Eleventh Hour. The aproximate time was 11:30. i finally get to bed and before im even in it i start to dream.....the next thing i know im on the kitchen floor with a knife in my hand. i get up put the knife away, go to bed and my memories of the Super frightening Supernatural episode begin to bombard my consciousness and i cant sleep because my adreniline is going crazy. my only explanation is that i got reall y afraid without realizeing it and when i fell asleep the fear actually took hold and i must've gotten up to get something to defend myself. its strange how he brain works isn't it

Oh my God. Please tell me that episode was Family Remains from last night. That episode was not right. Not right at all. I just watched it today. I guess we'll see if anything happens tonight. :P

Kazumi

chagy
My dreams are disturbingly weird and creepy and insane. Like last night, I had a dream where a rubber duck was doing a toothpaste commercial and then a flying monkey can in and got really angry 'cause he said he owned pickles.

Thats just ONE of my crazed and evil dreams! Last week I had a dream where I was playing Four Swords Adventures and I was Blue Link and I got lots of rupees and Purple Link died but we had enough rupees!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom