• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had a ridiculous dream. I was married to a guy named gellad or whatever his name was. Never saw this guy in my life. There was a serial killer on the loose killing several women. I was working at a big company named Merkle (my friend worked at a company named Merkle and got fired so I guess that's why the name showed up in my dream). I had a suspicion who the perpetrator was. Just as I was about to reveal it, I got shot in my chest. Strangely enough there was no blood. Only shattered ice cubs on the floor. I was obviously dead but couldn't move. Then they placed me in a coffin. One of the guys shoved his hand in my face becuase the lid wouldn't close. Normally you place a lid on top of the coffin but this was like a rolling system....o_O Then I got out. I was a ghost. I went to the guy who I thought was the killer. I grabbed him even though he was a very heavy guy. I touched his head to make myself visible to him and I knew immidiatly he wasn't the killer and he tried to warn me. It turned out my so called husband was the killer. So I grabbed my husband who turned out to be dead too (always happens in dreams right) and I tossed him into a volcano. It ended with him getting out and I was like ****, now he is going to kill me again. Stupid thought because I was already dead and you can't kill a ghost. Then I woke up. What a very odd and very weird dream.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Last night I had some sort of weird dream that I needed to get this piece of paper that'd fallen into a canal which went around the edge of the mountain. Anyway, the paper dropped in the canal so I had to get off the boat to get it and I was like, no problem, just jump down and get it even though I'll probably die. Anyway I did and the paper wasn't even wet? Anyway, it was around this time I realised I don't need a ****ing boat, the water has no effect on me. Like, I was in it to about waist height even though it was meant to be really deep and I wasn't getting wet. Then the boat did some crazy **** and like, seperated and started to turn into something else kind of like a transformer, but apparently that meant I could get back on the boat. But then, we were rounding a corner of the mountain and I had nowhere to go because there was no space, so I just jumped off the river and into the air which turned out to not be real. I have no idea what was going on. Anyway, I woke up before anything else happened. No idea what any of this means.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
This is a thread where you can tell us what you dreamt about last night if you feel the need to.

I dreamt that I found a hedgehog in my backyard and I took care of it and fed it vegetables and it was my pet.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I basically never remember my dreams, it sucks! :( I bet I have amazing ones and my brain just can't handle them, so deletes them before I wake up and go "**** me, what the **** is this dream?!"

Did used to have a recurring nightmare though about a giant wasp that used to follow me up the street, and then instead of a road there was just a huge hole and I'd fall down on a ledge into nothing as the wasp flew down to me. Wasps are dicks.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I was in another city hiding out with some nice homeless kids. A boy and a girl about my age. I wasn't homeless but I was just in town for the day and I had no where to stay. We were hiding in a kind of mobile home trailer on a lot outside a store. Then there's this guy that started giving us trouble. Claimed he owned the place. But he was actually just looking for me. See, I had powers. I supposed because of seeing the recent Avengers movie, my powers were very similar to Scarlet Witch's in that film. I didn't like letting anyone know. But I was forced to use them to defend us. But before that happened and we knew he was bad, I tried going into the nearby store after girl in our group did. And... when I was in there, everyone in the store looked like her. I came running out. She came out behind me and said everyone in it looked like me. We came running back to the trailer we were hiding out in and found out the store thing was a mindgame the guy was playing with us and he took the stuff we had. Since they didn't have anywhere to go, that was all they owned. And I had no way to get home without it. We started trying to look for it, when the trailer started moving. He was taking it somewhere else. It was a trap. I was forced to reveal I had powers to stop it from moving and I moved it all the way back to where it started. And he revealed himself to have powers too, and was some sort of vampire with powers. We kind of had a showdown that had a lot of back and forth between us. In the lot there with other people around, so he started putting the other people there in danger. And I didn't have a choice. I managed actually rip his head off and then crush it with my powers and it disintegrated. Then, the guy walked up to us. all confused. See, the vampire was some other entity that had taken over his body. I have no idea how it came back together, it is a dream, but he said he didn't remember anything of the last few years. But after we explained what happened, he expressed more regret that he couldn't remember anything of the other guy. We never did find our stuff. But the guy we saved from the vampire thing helped us out. He still had all his assets and job and that despite not remembering the last few years because the vampire's non-villianous business stuff was all recorded. The girl and I kind of bonded and I was thinking of asking her to move in with me (she was homeless and I wasn't). And the guy offered to help our other friend. And then I woke up.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I had two interesting dreams last night.

The first one took place at my mom's house that we currently live in, and I was with my old friend/neighbor Karli and we were both about 9 years old. Karli kept talking to this imaginary friend named Alex(?) and he would force her to do stuff or he would kill her if she didn't. So I spent the entire dream trying to find out how to stop this entity from hurting her. At the end, I ran out of the house terrified and crying because he had killed her by poisoning her drink.

Eventually, this dream turned into a different one. This time I was about 12 years old and I was in orchestra back in the middle school I attended. I even had longer hair like I used to and was wearing the green hi-tops that I always wore back then. We were sitting on the stage where orchestra class was held every day and an old friend of mine was holding a microphone and giving out awards for different things. He called my name as I won a drawing for a free trip over the summer to a music program at a school in a different country. I remember taking the award and a piece of paper with information on it and thinking, "Do I really want to do this?"

Then, the bell rings, and an old orchestra friend of mine and I are headed to my locker. We get our books and then walk through the halls to the front doors to get on the buses. We get to the parking lot where the buses were everyday but they were leaving and I tried running after them to catch up. (Also, I feel I should mention I tend to have this particular situation occur in my dreams a lot.) All of the sudden, I'm riding a bike and chasing after the bus. I never catch it because I wake up during this part.

The end!

Dan

Lately I've been having dreams about climbing a tower...but I always wake up right before I get to the top. But throughout the dreams I'm faced with many obstacles as I'm climbing up the tower.

In one dream, I was myself, and in the latest one I was Zelda.
That sounds like a very metaphorical dream, perhaps you're trying to tell yourself something subconsciously. :I

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The other night I had a dream that me, lemmy, and snow were at a museum and snow was trying to make us hurry up. uwu

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It was weird. I had superspeed, the world seemed to be melting around me, and I fought with some friends. Don't ask me what the hell that dream meant because I have no idea at all.

octorok74

TETTAC
So a couple nights ago I had a dream that I got tackled by TSA at the airport because a friend wanted to hug me, but yelled get him. Never yell that at an airport. But hug so cool.

Last night though I had a nightmare that seriously haven't had since I was a child. So I was playing a game where I had to go back and forth in this one room. Like 15 feet away from this is the door to the good bathroom in the house. As I went back and forth a figure also did so but they were in the bathroom. After catching the movement in the corner of my eye I looked real quick to see it. Then I looked harder and it ran out and attacked me. Blood everywhere. I used to have that and another nightmare all the time when younger, so I'm not sure why I had this one again several years later.

Pen

The game is on!
Last night I dreamed that the Eurovision Song Contest was being held here in Sweden again, and like the hour before the contest was about to start they lost their host, and I was just walking by so they grabbed me and randomly turned me into the new host, so I got to present all of the contestants and entertain the audience in the breaks. lol It was odd, but pretty funny. ^^

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The other night I had a dream and I was with old friends and we were running up some stairs to get away from someone or something. My old friend Zac was there. We hadn't been friends for a super long time, ever since he got into drugs. Now he's only 20 with a baby.

Anyway, in the dream, as we were running, he got shot. I ran over to him to try and save him and as he was dying in my arms he kept getting smaller and smaller, until he was only an infant. He kept crying and I didn't know how to stop him. Eventually, I woke up.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
My first dream I ever remembered consisted of that one scene in Rugrats in Paris showing Reptar, well, rampaging through Paris like it was Godzilla. It lasted for about 4 seconds before my child self woke up, wondering what the Cheez-Its that was. At that time, I had never watched Rugrats in Paris, and I'm not even sure it existed at 2003!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom