• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Did you have a memorable dream last night or recently? Whether it be a pleasant dream or a terrifying nightmare. This thread is where you can post what you dream about.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I had a dream last night that a giant goddamn tarantula was on the side of my face. I'm not even super afraid of spiders but **** tha. Anyway I'm screaming for help to get it off and everyone was telling me no you have to keep it on that's just the way it is. Then I woke up

onebizarrekai

gay energy
on the night before Valentines Day (lol) I had a dream where my crush from the year before (meaning I'm over him) kissed me and asked me to go out with him. then I woke up

freakin Valentines Day screwing with stuff and things

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
my dreams are generally mundane reflections of reality except one detail is strangely off - orange grass, class being held in my front yard, running into people fully clothed at the top of a waterslide, Az hates anime, etc.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I had one about a month ago where Arnold (from Hey Arnold) was going to ask Helga out but then he turned into a monster with big, sharp teeth and tried to eat her.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Had any weird dreams lately? Share them here.
Last night I dreamt I leaped off a cliff in a squirrel suit into the ocean of Brazil with a friend who I haven't talked to in a month or so. Then I dreamed I was in a room and pasted all over the walls were paintings of events throughout my life. The last picture I pulled down was a picture of me in that room holding the picture I was looking at while a shadowy figure stood behind me with a knife.

I was in a Japanese classroom, and I heard a high-pitched roar from a distance. It was a Spinosaurus, and it immediately came running after me as I made a dash for the exit. The door was barricaded, and the Spinosaurus lunged at me, and I (out of desperation) threw a punch at it. I woke at that moment with my right fist held out. The dream was so real that my body had reacted to it.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Did have a really weird dream a while ago, which is rare when most of my dreams are, like, getting a good drop in Dota 2 or something boring like that. And that's if I even remember them.

I was in bed and nudged my boyfriend awake because I heard something, so he got up and peeked out the door and then came back, saying he saw nothing. And then I noticed a head sticking out from the dressing gowns (which are hung on the door) and the head turned all the way around to look at me and had a big smile on it's face like the Exorcist. Then my boyfriend noticed and said in a really weird, deep voice, "I didn't do anything" and collapsed on the bed unconscious, and I screamed and then woke up to my dog nuzzling on my face. Was a weird'un!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Had a dream about zombies. Not the good ones which you stand a chance against but the ones with super sensitive hearing that can run really fast and break down doors.
Basically everyone got eaten.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A big hairy colorful spider was sitting on the other end of a tree or something and I had to catch it with a net. Not because of potential danger but to spread it out on the wall to get the balance back so the tree wouldn't break. I didn't catch it because I kept on worrying about it's family and if the tree would break and float away on the water. Yes I know, it was extremely odd and weird.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I could have sworn I had a dream last night where I was going to school with @27LeafLeaf in an anime and we were hanging out and I thought he was cool until he said that he wanted to go to the evil school from Corpse Party.

Uh… did I actually dream that? I can't even remember. All I know is that it had something to do with him. Maybe the Corpse Party thing didn't actually happen…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom