• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I have a lot of dreams about missing or being late to work on accident, like often multiple in one night, but this one stuck out to me in particular:
Started out a normal day, but I didn't get ready in time so I ended up getting to work 20 minutes late. I'm concerned but no one has noticed yet, I assume they'll find out and I might get in trouble later. Some time into my shift I decide to take my lunch break (you clock in and out of it so they can keep track) and I decide to ride my bike to the fish museum (???) go look at some cool fish skeletons hanging from the ceiling, bike back (target is now in the middle of the jungle??) So I bike through the jungle and get there, but I'm 10 minutes late, so now I'm worried about that too. But when I get in, almost all the lights are out, so it's either pitch black or, if you're near a light, there's an eerie orange glow. Someone tells me the store is closing soon. Soon all the customers are gone and it's just me and a couple coworkers at the fitting room, almost every light is gone at this point, so I have the bright idea of playing hide and seek. Everyone wants to but as soon as we're about to start, boss calls us outside and says since the store is closed, we'll be doing something "different" today.
Outside in the parking lot (not in the jungle anymore) it's dark and cloudy, and there's nothing there but a bouncy house. Scott pratte is there with a couple bb guns, and my boss explains that we're all to run around in the bouncy house while Scott tries to shoot us. So that's what we did, and even then i remember still worrying about getting in trouble about missing parts of work when all "work" had been reduced to was running around in a bouncy house trying not to get shot.

I had a weird dream the other night that I honestly don't remember a whole lot about but a good portion of it was like a Hollow Knight x Splatoon crossover, like it was a Splatfest in the Colosseum of Fools or something, but I've been really wanna play Splatoon since but am too busy to right now. :(

Gorozoron

wild ride
I had a dream where I was playing BOTW2. I was in Hyrule field and then Link talked and he made random noises like BOTW NPCs. His text box read something along the lines of "I'm awoken by this dream everyday." there was stuff after that but I can't remember.
Then there was this blood moon cutscene where a pitch black calamity ganon swirled around Hyrule castle in a dark blue stormy sky. The interesting part though is that Link actually said real words in the cutscene and it was the same thing he said before. He sounded kinda old and he also had a Nigerian accent, which is a very random voice for Link but I liked it even though it's weird thinking of that voice coming out of Link.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I had a dream I still remember now some of the details were so vivid.

I was chosen to lead a mission to overthrow the empire and on my way to their base I came across a neighborhood with some wonderful houses. The architecture was just the kind I loved. So I took a detour to check some of the houses out.

Anyway when I got to the empires base I saw holograms of the emperor talking to his workers. He looked a bit worse for wear and was missing his nose. Anyway on the base their was this room full of great outfits and shoes and one of my teammates was Ru Paul who wanted to model some of the shoes. I too was fascinated by them, one pair looked like a pair of golden triceraptopses.

Anyway after that I left the room and fell into a trap through the floor where Jim Carrey was in the cage with me. He offered me a riddle and if I solved it I could escape. I gave it a go but was wrong apparently so flames shot up to burn me. I managed to teleport outside the cage leaving behind a hologram so it looked like I was in there but Jim was burned up by the flames.

I managed to get back to where I was meant to be and ended up in an indoor botanical garden and got sidetracked by plants. Then the light came into my room and woke me up

I had a really weird dream last night where I was executed.

Well, it wasn’t exactly “me”. In the dream, I was this teen boy who was shorter than me and had blond hair (I have brown).

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Last night was a LOT of weird dreams:
It started out with eating waffles and we didn't have any syrup, so I go to this building that was this weird mix of the seminary my dad went to and the church that owned it, I was trying to find the food pantry there, and ended up running into my dad, and we ended up going to Dollar General, but it was in some historic downtown so it was this stone brick building and inside it had the aesthetic of a gift shop but the usual merchandise of a Dollar General, and it was very well organized for a DG. I think I ended up getting the syrup but when I got in the car I called my mom all freaked out because I had been gone for an hour on what should have been a 5 minute errand.

My other dream was this weird bootleg Avengers:Endgame with a bunch of random people from my life, both past and present. Lots of time travel and trying again involved, it almost felt like reloading saves on a video game lmao.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
my dream was one of those random string of events, jist of it is that someone signed me up for some mental health program which I apparently completed w/o even knowing I was on it, then the police called me to come down to the station for some congratulatory thing tomorrow at 1 pm, I came w/ a friend who I had not seen since high school, we step into an office and it turned out to be a ploy to throw us into the shadow world from Persona 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom