• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I dreamt i was a rubbish make up artist still hobbling around on my heel....tryna wash fake tan off someone...and reapply it lighter.... i dont know about fake tan!!

I dreamt that I'd finally moved out and got my own place, in a moon colony, instead of on earth.

There were some aliens that really didn't want me to move in, so I had to kill them. One of those bastards had a flamethrower, so I drowned him in a soapy water puddle (...what?).

The rest of the dream was mostly me pushing furniture round and reorganizing things, but eventually I got to a point that I opted to have a childhood pet unfrozen (what?), and I chose a cat named Zelda. (I've never had such a cat, but I had memories of it within the dream.)
I think she was a Maine Coon, because she had really long legs.
There was a second bed in my cave/apartment, which was probably her's, but she preferred to sleep on my tiny bedside table with her limbs dangling down.

I remember muttering "need to get a space collar for my moon cat".

Actually one of the most entertaining dreams I've had in a long time. 10/10

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream I was in an office and I saw something which would give a rival an advantage over me so I threw it off a cliff but then I spotted a security camera which saw me do it. I went to sneak into the computer room to where the data was stored and someone spotted me and I had no choice but to kill them. Then more people appeared. I had to use ZA WARUDO to stop time and get past them to destroy the evidence. Which I did but then I knew I needed to kill everyone. Each time stop lasted less and less time until eventually I ran out of the power.

I also rescued some people from a freezer in that place.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i had a dream that i ate a giant marshmallow and when i woke up my pillow was gone

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
A lot of messy stuff was in my dreams today but I vividly remember being pressured by the government to draw a logo for a bus company, iirc they threatened me with death.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I was visiting someone I've met on the internet and I brought scary creatures. I didn't get much time to hang out with them, and I blamed the creature for it when the reality was that everyone was rejecting me due to my crappy Mario maker levels.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was visiting someone I've met on the internet and I brought scary creatures. I didn't get much time to hang out with them, and I blamed the creature for it when the reality was that everyone was rejecting me due to my crappy Mario maker levels.
I hope not us lot!!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I dreamt I went to India and stayed at @Giri ’s house with my sister and played MM there
:senpaipls:
Did you visit places?
If you're considering a tour to here, then I'd suggest kerala if you're a Nature person. Or Mumbai if you're looking for something like Vegas (tho, I haven't been to Mumbai myself, my relative works at a harbor)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
:senpaipls:
Did you visit places?
If you're considering a tour to here, then I'd suggest kerala if you're a Nature person. Or Mumbai if you're looking for something like Vegas (tho, I haven't been to Mumbai myself, my relative works at a harbor)

No, I just remember you and your house, which had a wood table which I sat and played MM with you

India would be so cool to tour tho! Maybe I should try to dream about that next time :)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i dreamed that i was trying to post on a forum but i kept making typos and when i tried to correct them the text just got progressively more garbled up

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Dream involved me wearing a button down shirt and waistcoat, but the collar was too tight and made it hurt to breathe. I unbuttoned it but it didn't help, and I spent a lot of the dream wandering through a multi-storey house trying to relieve pressure on my throat but nothing worked. Wasn't pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom