• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had one dream where my pug jumped out of a high rise apartment which had no wall or window just opened out to a sheer drop. I woke up from that.

The next one had some scary ghosts and I went to this group of people who also were hiding from the ghosts in a building who I thought I would be safe with but this man in the group turned out to be working with them and was possibly one of them. They got in and I can't remember much of what happened next.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I had the coolest dream I've had in months. I played BotW2 and there was an underground dungeon in the game that was in the past and it was this super cool reinterpretation of the castle in ALTTP with iron knuckles and darkness and epic music. It was an amazing experience.

I had the coolest dream I've had in months. I played BotW2 and there was an underground dungeon in the game that was in the past and it was this super cool reinterpretation of the castle in ALTTP with iron knuckles and darkness and epic music. It was an amazing experience.
I love when my brain pitches a concept for an upcoming game. That sounds wild.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
spirit was heloing me witha game with time travel in it and we had to get the robot character to the time teavel before something...

something about being stuck in a weird auditorium like place with a ton of people and we were all angry about being served ****ty school lunches and we pointed out in dramatic fashion the amount of refrigerators in the room. somehow this ended up loading to me working for some sort of bootleg mob boss who was like secretly collaborating with his rival to... do something. naturally.

Had a dream that someone who terminated a friendship with me came back into my life and his terms were that I was exclusively faithful to him. But before I could agree or disagree something happened with my plants and they like saved me from making that choice. But he hung around anyway, and then we played like terribly meme Mario Kart with my sister until like the world within Mario Kart became the reality and something like transitioned to some dire mission to stop some assassins and I can't remember the full details of this but it was like scripted in some book we found on one of the assassins, and there was something in the book about something I don't really want to elaborate on, that shook me to my very core (I'm still shook by the way) and then like everyone in like that timeline died of some mysterious cause and we went separate ways at some point because I don't remember him being there anymore, but a few other friends of mine took his place, and had to like retrace time to spy on these people while all I can think about is that book. I don't know what any of this means.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I dreamt I was taking a boat from St. Petersburg to Stockholm with a bunch of Russian tourists and then I was so heavy due to all the sadness I carried in my backpack that I tilted the boat and made it sink and was fined with god knows how many millions for drowning a bunch of people.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I was trying to count out some money but all of my tenners were massive, blue, and had Winston Churchill on them. Every time I noticed this was odd I would start again but the notes would just get bigger.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream with time travel. I was in some grotty place filled with rust. We saved this magicians life during an event in the present, but after travelling back in time we found he was a murderer and a pedo so we decided to not save him in the end and do the world a favour.

Also dreamt of a hummingbird which sucked blood from my finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom