• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

I killed my brother in hand-to-hand combat before turning into a majestic Zora queen. Then I proceeded to save a bunch of Glaceon from global warming, by swimming them to the arctic and refreezing it.

What.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I had a weird dream that was kind of like based on the God Eater anime, except Dimitri from FE3H was there. I was in a car trying to protect this child from Aragamis while Lindow, Sakuya, and Dimitri were fighting them off. We were about to escape, and then Dimitri fell behind so we went back for him. And in doing so, Sakuya got eaten in his place. And then it happened all over again, except I knew it was coming, so with my directions, we were able to keep both Dimitri and Sakuya alive. It was so weird. It was like a future premonition that chilled me so much it woke me up at 6:30 AM.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I had a dream I was a kid again and another kid who I was friends with was in the dream too. He used to have a trampoline in his backyard, and I dreamt we were jumping on it, but we were jumping so high we were reaching the sky, lol. Really weird.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I had the worst nightmare :( My biggest fear is heights and I was forced to watch a football game on a horizontal flagpole that was like 1 kilometer into the air. I woke up crying at 6 AM, was so afraid but then so relieved I was in my bed

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I had a dream that me and my friend Wiggy went to the boob job shop by the Asda (in reality this shop is a tanning salon). I was there to get a boob job for my hyper-realistic love doll with wonky breasts. They asked me a lot of questions I should have felt uncomfortable answering in front of Wiggy, but in the end they agreed they could help me for £350. I got scared when my bank balance appeared in front of me and I didn't have enough. I don't remember anything beyond that.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
was held by moldarach in the game and in my dreams. truly Moldarach is the scariest boss in SS and a master in punishing mistakes in timings20190825_235455.jpg

Last edited:
Took a nap this afternoon and I had a weird dream abot ZD where it was a large house instead of a website, and a bunch of us were running around, locking all the doors before forum staff came home, as a prank. Except we trapped ourselves in various rooms and couldn't get out because the doors were locked from the other sides. Sad for the person who locked themselves in the pantry.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
you guys know the youtube guy antdude92? I had a dream that I was gonna meet him at some near by park for some park event or something [I barley even recognize the park], and he was a COMPLETE jerk, that classic case of meeting someone famous and they turn out to be asses

I'm not even that big of a fan of him, I can only assume I dreamt about him b/c I was talking to some friends about youtubers the night prior

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I dreamt I needed to make a device to stop my ducks and foxes from getting their toes caught in the escalators, but didn't know which one to invent first. In the end I reasoned that I would be sending more ducks down the escalator than foxes up, and so I'd need the bottom toe guard first. My phone rang then, waking me up, so I don't know how everything turned out. I hope those duck toes are ok :(

This is moreso a string on trollish nightmares I keep having. I'm curious if anyone else suffers from this as often as I do. Lets say I accomplish something irl or am in the process of doing so. I'll use a random Mafia game as example. That night I'll have a dream that I somehow edited my post and got modkilled, or that my YouTube account got hacked. Basically just overall trying to harass me on things I've currently involved with. I always know when I wake up that it wasn't true, but it gets extremely annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom