• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

I dream all kinds of weird stuff if I stay in bed for too long and fall sleep again after my "main" sleep. Cannot remember anything again except that all was very weird.
Should have just get out of bed earlier… but it was so nice and warm and soft and comfortable

My dream last night was a mosaic of many things, as usual, but there were centipedes in it and that much I remember. There were four of them and they were on my arms and then I lost them as they ran up my sleeves and I was afraid to move because I didn't want to accidentally squish them.

TwilightLink

Life happens; coffee helps.
Had one earlier where one of my favorite singers died and nobody really acknowledged it; like, I was really the only one that knew or cared even though she's fairly well-known irl.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreampt my phone cracked. I also had predator armour on and was recruited to help rescue someone who had been kidnapped and trapped in another dimension.

When I got to this dimension I could see it was the Disney one and it had the classic animation look to it. There was a large house with Lady and the Tramp outside and then I had to sneak through this house. Scrooge McDuck was in it. I managed to sneak past him but the other person who was with me caused him to be alerted. Then I woke up.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had a dream where someone I work with grabbed me and started making out with me (making me very uncomfortable since I don't like them). I only remembered said dream when I was in the middle of conversation with them and suddenly my memory was triggered, making me cringe randomly mid-discussion...

Had a dream where i was living somewhere in Asia, an island near the shore where I was got hit with an earthquake which we all saw, another girl and I decided to get a train and go to England where there were no earthquakes but the machine ate all of my money and she was sick constantly when i was around her :/

Ninja

Well well well
I had a dream that I was hospitalized and walking around looking for my room. I was lost and getting worried that I wouldn’t make it back, and I had tubes out of me.

My tube got caught on something and I was too weak to fix it so I was just waiting for a nurse to help me.

I was really sad. But then I turned around and my wife was right behind me, with two apples and a smile on her face and I felt so happy and woke up.

My wife is a nurse and this was very strange lol.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream there was a massive bear sized dog with blood all over its face but it was slow. It had a small black fanged dog for a friend which I could see had just killed someone and then the big bear dog opened its mouth, lowered its head to the floor and the little dog ran back to it and ran inside the mouth. The big bear dog then closed its mouth and carried on.

Also had one with spiders which flew in a manner similar to peahats. Instead of blades they had legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom