• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream last night there was a rich Nobleman's daughter who had lost her sanity (a physical manifestation of it) and I was tasked by her father to help find it. These actually had the look of people I knew in real life who were actually not father and daughter.

I went to visit a nearby witch in her hut (again with the face of someone I knew) for I knew I would need her help to find the sanity.

After she had spoken to me and given my potions I went outside, not really sure what she said had made much sense but I had my mind on a direction at least. And then I saw him approach...Dr Evil, wearing a black suit this time around. It happened as if in slow motion and to a jazz theme and as I focussed on his face he smiled at me. I could tell by his smug smile he wanted to compete with me and complete the quest himself and that he had come out of retirement specifically to do so. Then I saw Fat Bastard coming as well who had regained weight after his dramatic change, though I noticed he was not quite as fat as in the films this time.

Salem

SICK
I had a dream that Donald Trump was in the bathroom but he's not using it, he's just talking on the mobile, I wanted him to leave so I could take a shower but he's refusing.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I recently had a dream in which I was an angel of a tribe long forgotten. I had gone to visit a castle, where I was welcomed by the queen and her assistant, a male scientist whose lifelong dream was to meet one of my kind. He treated me to a sudden song and dance about his life's work in searching for these forgotten angels, unknowing that I was one, as I was disguised as a human for the first half of the dream.
Later, a mysterious man appeared. His right eye was hidden behind his black bangs, but his left shone with bloodlust. He sent his two big boas on me, and I was bitten in the chest and throat (though it didn't hurt much). I grasped the snakes and ripped them off of me. Using a magical bow I summoned, I shot one into the distance like an arrow. The other curled around its master's neck, watching and waiting like a dog.
Then the dream was over. It was epic.

I had a dream that a new Pokemon game came out and it was really awesome and it was like a VR game and I was playing it with various Black Butler characters. I particularly remember Grell turning into a red Snivy.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Last night I had a really long and really elaborate dream that I was in season one Sons of Anarchy. I was myself, dating Jackson Teller (tbh this is entering fantasy territory tho) and I was at some kind of carnival when trouble kicked off. We're trying to leave but the gates are being shut. Clay is trying to push me out but this girl stabs me in the arm. I ask her why she's fighting me and she laughs and says hey idk why are we fighting all friendly then goes vicious and stabs me again. Long story short, I'm running back to Jax's bike and he's calling me like come on we should get out of here before those ****in Mayans show up. I tell you this was a super weird thing to dream about and it was so detailed that it could have been an actual scripted episode. So strange.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream last night that I had my hair dyed. I had gone full Wesker. I know you should never go full Wesker but that is what I had done.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream I had lots of white Persian cats last night.

Thinking about it I haven't had a really memorable dream in a long while. It's not good.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I dreamed that I was at a debate meet, but I got lost and missed every round. I went to one of the officials in tears, and he said there was nothing he could do about it. But then, he pointed downwards and there was a switch right there. He turned it on and let me have a solo session with breath of the wild, where I discovered a magical flying shield that link can go air surfing on and I found a bokoblin fortress.

Reactions: Dio

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ya boi had a dream where his bich azz using tha German keyboard but he aint usin da right kes cuz insteda qwertyioup this is qwertzuiopüöä like what tha fuc

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt I was a spy on a secret mission in a snowy mountainous area. I came across James Bond. Even though the actor has changed many times Pierce Brosnan is still the true Bond to me as that is how he appears in my dreams.

Just had a dream that I was following my ultimate destiny as a dragon rider while trying to help the Scout Regiment from AOT all while avoiding being offed by super bad dudes. I think there were a few giant squid monsters in there, a raptor, and something about me stealing a cookie from a grocery store? Idk, there was a lot to this dream

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream I disembarked from a train which had a parrot head for a front. I saw some market stalls, one was run by a witch and I saw a rather nice looking pen there. I decided to test the pen out on the back of my friends hand and I drew Tingle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom