• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Are you having any suicidal thoughts or planning something reckless? It could be the subconscious is trying to put you off doing anything silly.

Not exactly suicidal thoughts, more like the thought crossing my mind every now and then. My mind's got the right idea though. I think it's less about actual suicide, and more about chosing to live my life over whatever it is that I've been doing lately.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream last night. I cant remember a lot of it but I definitely remember there being such a place as the lorule lounge in it. I don't know if there is any meaning behind it apart from its just somewhere on this site, but it was a physical lounge in the dream.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Had a dream where I was sitting and just having casual conversation with this girl that I've started to like. Best dream I've had in awhile tbh.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream I was at Stonehenge and there was many characters from the star wars universe there. It was the first time I can remember in a dream where aliens were present that I wasn't fighting with them.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I seem to have quite a lot of ZD dreams...

Anyway, last night I had a dream where I entered the Lorule Logue but it was a real place and it was actually kind of scary. There was only two people there and one was some creepy guy I had never met before who talked about snakes all the time and some girl who always wanted to play multiplayer on Sonic Adventure 2 lol. And in the end we discover there's a boss in Lorule Lounge and it's some giant snake thing underwater. :O

I play too much video games before bed

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I seem to have quite a lot of ZD dreams...

Anyway, last night I had a dream where I entered the Lorule Logue but it was a real place and it was actually kind of scary. There was only two people there and one was some creepy guy I had never met before who talked about snakes all the time and some girl who always wanted to play multiplayer on Sonic Adventure 2 lol. And in the end we discover there's a boss in Lorule Lounge and it's some giant snake thing underwater. :O

I play too much video games before bed

I've been there in my dream as well. Though I never had a good look around.

I had my first ZD dream in awhile lastnight. The details are kind of blurry, but I remember that Pendio and Ari owned some sort of Car dealership that was located underneath another building, and then various ZD members were riding home in one of the cars and PKfroce suddenly appeared in the passenger seat and started making a bunch of jokes that don't make sense outside of the dream. And Pendio was questioning me about random things that were written on a scroll and looked like hashtags.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Few nights ago I had really bizzare dream. In the dream I turned into some kind of monster and started to eat everyone in front of me. I just ate them just like in movies and it felt so realistic as well. I even ate some of those fictional people alive, which was just really odd and creepy. I woke up in morning and still remembered the dream I had, it was just..odd.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I had my first ZD dream in awhile lastnight. The details are kind of blurry, but I remember that Pendio and Ari owned some sort of Car dealership that was located underneath another building, and then various ZD members were riding home in one of the cars and PKfroce suddenly appeared in the passenger seat and started making a bunch of jokes that don't make sense outside of the dream. And Pendio was questioning me about random things that were written on a scroll and looked like hashtags.

Sounds legit :coolsar:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The past few nights my dreams have been less vivid and more forgettable, yet last night the aliens were back in full force. It was the covenant from halo, a commonly occurring force in my dreams and they had invaded earth and we had to fight for our survival.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreamt of a great mountainous area with a long road running through. We stopped off at a building there, the only one for miles. Inside there was a scientist and he was growing giant oranges the size of watermelons.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had three I remember from last night. The first I was in a dark city and I met an old best friend from years gone by.

The second one my father had murdered people and had altered the crime scene to make it look like me and I ended up trying to change it back to make it look like him, murdering more people to avoid getting blamed for the initial crime.

The third dream I was in the wasteland of fallout 4 and I met one of my university lecturers in the wastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom