• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I had a scary one where people I didn't like were whispering and turning into giant grotesque versions of themselves and eating people I did like.
Wed fight them from eating us... :hug:

I dreamt my mum packed my bag for holiday and she only packed my meds and 1 top and im like??

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I had a nightmare, which is really rare. It was my family had gone to this hotel room, and the room looks just like the living room in my house, which had door leading to bedroom on the sides. I slept by my sister on this inflatable mattress. There was, for some reason, a girl with us. Suddenly I looked up and she had come out of my bedroom, and all her hair was in front of her face. I ran up to her, and took her to the bathroom, because all the lights were off because we were trying to sleep, and turned the light on. She didn’t have normal eyes. Her eyes were just these slits on her face, just black. I freaked out, and I can’t really remember what happened to her, I think I locked her in the bathroom.

Now it tried to go back to sleep, but the door to my room was open, and it was annoying me, so I got up and went to close it. I also locked it, and I had I pull at the door to get it closed. But before I could get back in the covers, the door creaked open. My sister freaked out, but I went to close it again. I went up inside my room and got a large item to press on the door to keep it closed, but then i suddenly realized something, the doll which was up on my wardrobe was now lying on the ground. I shakily put it back up there, then ran out. I looked back, and me and my sister could see the doll's pupil getting bigger, then getting smaller.

I then forced myself to wake up, since i didn't want to dream anymore, and thankfully, it is morning. The doll scared me so much since i am kinda afraid it will move anyway, so that's probably why i dreamt it. So now i have i slight fear of my room now. *sigh*

I survived (what was supposed to be nothing but a nuclear bomb going off in a small village in the south of England, but ended up triggering the sun's supernova,) by drinking beer and water (I don't even like the former, but every time I'd take a sip, my body temperature would drop anywhere between 5°c and 30°c).

I'd already seen the aftermath, and decided to time travel to before it had happened, to experience death again and again.

I then read about my 'accomplishments' in a science fiction book, which was dripping with blood, as it was written in it.

When I put the book down, I was in a somewhat familiar house, that was apparently my childhood home.

It was somewhere between time, I think, because there were 'ghosts' of my past that i could interact with if I wanted to. One was my younger self, complaining about the high pitched wailing my phone was making. I could hear it too, once they'd pointed it out, and it caused me to drop my phone and cover my ears. It started off quiet and mechanical, and ended up sounding like a banshee.

Once it stopped, my mother was talking about how I'd been possessed as a child, and I started debating whether I was the demon's first or billionth possession.

I refused to go anywhere near the bathroom, because anytime I did, I would get violent flashbacks of... something?, I think it was the demon being abusive towards me. I remember thinking about how in the memories, the bathroom mirror was the scary thing, because it infinitely reflected, and I was nowhere to be seen. Just an endless void. Every time the demon's face was about to be revealed within it, the flashback would end.

It was strange, because it was as though my memories were completely different to my actual childhood, and as if there was years of backstory behind it.

So, my dream was trauma towards me, but yet, it wasn't my own.

Wait, maybe I was the demon, possessing someone else to get these memories and experiences?

Woah, spooky.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had a very odd dream two days ago. I dreamed I was in a hotel or something with a bunch of people I don't know. And somehow they found a way to teleport themselves through time and space by standing on a simple piece of gras and say something like "okay, we teleport now." So I figured it out andf travelled through time with my oldest sister but somehow I forgot the exact words. So I travelled back to 1971, 1981, 2012 and finally back to 2020. It was weird. Nothing special happened. It was just weird :D

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I dreamt I was in an old castle with long stone passages, tall staircases, and narrow hallways. My family are getting ready for dinner in a suit of rooms at the far side and I'm trying to get there but the castle seems to be made of deadends and I can't find a way forward.

This is the second time I've had this dream and I don't like it.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I have had a dream once. there is this square piece of land, just floating. There’s a table on it, and I and some other people are eating. There’s also a slide on the corner of the land. After I finished eating, I went over to the slide, and got in it. The inside of the slide is stripes of black and white, and it is a tube slide, so you can’t see anything except slide. So I was sliding down this endless slide, stripes of black and white blurring last me. It never ended. I got freaked out, but I couldn’t escape. The only way I could escape was to wake up.

I have had this dream more than once, but luckily I haven’t had it since last year. I always freaks me out. Most dreams I have now are just weird, not scary.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i had a dream about hiding in a stranger's attic from some people with very large heads

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Dreamt that half the garden lawn was burned and a big thorny bush was growing in it. The bush kept getting bigger every time I looked away from it (but I only realised this after waking up). It had really big spiders on it and an open cocoon that was the size of a two litre bottle. Two owls came down and were watching me, and by this time the bush was just a tree full of bats that was falling over. I tried lifting it out of the way but it was really heavy. One of the owls walked over and kicked it to help me, then they flew off.

I had another dream that I was lying in bed and heard a knock on the door. I got up and looked out my window and saw a delivery man with a package about to walk off, so I got up in a panic to catch him. At this point, I woke up in real life, panicking, only to realise I had dreamt it > : (

Dreamt that half the garden lawn was burned and a big thorny bush was growing in it. The bush kept getting bigger every time I looked away from it (but I only realised this after waking up). It had really big spiders on it and an open cocoon that was the size of a two litre bottle. Two owls came down and were watching me, and by this time the bush was just a tree full of bats that was falling over. I tried lifting it out of the way but it was really heavy. One of the owls walked over and kicked it to help me, then they flew off.

No more Castlevania before bed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom