• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams of an Absolution (Psychic Version)

I am trying to make dimensional sounding voices. This is one I created myself. I have typed in words into a text to speech program and have applied audio effects to those words in creating this dimensional sounding speech.

Edit: Fine. Here is a voice alteration that I think is much better. When I listen to these voices, then regardless of what flaws and artifacts they might have, they still convey a powerful otherworldly dimensional personality to me and that is what matters here. If something conveys a powerful personality such as something that is tragic, beautiful, joyful, etc., then that is all that is needed to make it a masterpiece. The flaws and artifacts can be taken into consideration later on. In the meantime, the powerful/magnificent personality itself needs to be showcased regardless of these flaws/artifacts.

Last edited:
Um... all three videos are unavailable.

Here is a voice alteration that I think is much better. When I listen to these voices, then regardless of what flaws and artifacts they might have, they still convey a powerful otherworldly dimensional personality to me and that is what matters here. If something conveys a powerful personality such as something that is tragic, beautiful, joyful, etc., then that is all that is needed to make it a masterpiece. The flaws and artifacts can be taken into consideration later on. In the meantime, the powerful/magnificent personality itself needs to be showcased regardless of these flaws/artifacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom