• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams About Video Games

Austin

Austin
I don't really dream about trivial things. The only video game I had a dream of was Tetris. I would play the game in my head and improve my tetris skills. Some nights it was bothersome to fall asleep. Too many colors and shapes flashing through my mind.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I was playing TP I continued dreaming about the Game. After a week I got tired of Link so I played another Game. When I played OoT or ST Link returned again in my dreams. I really like Linky but this was getting annoying :p

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I had a dream about the Triforce once, back when there were all these rumors flying around about how to get it in OoT (even though I didn't care about it).

Basically, I dreamed that I saw the Triforce at the other end of a long field in the Golden Land. There were several other gamers there... they were all holding N64 controllers and bashing each other with them trying to reach the Triforce. A few of them were knocked out. I rolled my eyes at them, walked up, and started explaining something really complex which caused them all to become confused and start attacking themselves.

After that, I went up to touch the Triforce, but when I did... I found that I could only take the Triforce of Wisdom. The other two pieces just vanished. I remember making a wish, but I don't remember exactly what it was. I believe it was along the lines of, "I want everyone and everything to start making sense."

At first, everything was going well. Science and technology started improving at a phenomenal rate. After a while, though, things began to get weird. The law was enforced dogmatically, and even the slightest error was met with the death penalty. All art except certain kinds of abstract art ceased to exist, and the design of everything became more and more purely functional in design. People became increasingly apathetic and dispassionate about everything, until eventually machines were all that kept them alive. Nothing more happened after this, though. People just languished in despair, were quite wise, and knew why they were unhappy. They lazily exchanged ideas directly from mind-to-mind out of boredom, but no longer had either the ability or the conviction to do anything about them. They stopped reproducing, but their machines had managed to make them immortal. They eventually gained all possible knowledge because their machines kept evolving and feeding new data back to them, but they just lingered like this for eternity... and nothing ever changed.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Once I had a dream that I was Zelda, and I was standing at a window in Hyrule Castle. Nothing was really happening, I think it was just the prospect of actually being Zelda.

Starchain1

A star
I use to have dreams of being a video game character but no im having strange dreams of the future and so far I have had alot of deshavoo ( remebering something in chinese but I dont think thats how you spell it)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Lol. The 1st day I got my 360 I played Halo 3 for like 5 hours srtaight, when I finally went to bed I dreamed that I was in the FPS and I had a gun and I was going aroung T*bagging everyone. xD

And ever since i was a kid I keep having dreams about Pokemons existing on the real word.

Last edited:

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well, i probably would, the problem, i dont have dreams, like once a month i have a dream, MABY, but when i do its about people in my school, getting beaten up by turkeys... possibly got that from angry cuccus tho... its, weird, there is a cat trapped in a water ballon and- i should stop, my dreams are weird, not mentally scarring or vulgar, just... weird...

I had an EarthBound dream that went a bit like this: I was a fifth member of Ness' crew. So we're walking around in Fourside fighting hippies, which wouldn't make sense since by the time Poo joined, we would've been able to just get a free win. Then all of a sudden Pokey comes down in a helicopter and throws a mr saturn at us, then Dr. Andonuts comes in and knocks us unconscious. When I cam to, I was a robot, and so was everyone else. And we were in Giygas' lair. The Devil's Machine spontaneously blew up, and then Pokey laughed and ran away. Then Giygas' true form is revealed and everyone is singing the eight melodies while yelling at me to pray.

It was weird.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I Had a Weird Dream

I had a really weird dream.
Link had pulled the Four Sword out, but instead of splitting into colors red blue and purple, he was in red orange and yellow. Orange and yellow ran away to the Spirit Temple, except it looked more like a musium. I followed them there and went in, and I saw them there and they were like "We just need to talk alone!" after awhile, I went to the Faron Woods and I found one of those relaxing chairs tha thad a wheel at the bottom. Somehow it kept balance, and at the bottom of the hill I was rolling down there was a teleporter. I took the teleporter and it took me back to the spirit temple. I convinced the two to come back, but I kept messing up using the teleporter. It threw me back out of the way but at some point i figured out how to use it. Back at home, my mom had made cookies and was going to call the four, but she was like "No, with you around they'd go crazy." and she didn't call them. then I woke up and told everybody about it at breakfast time.

Jedizora

:right:
when i was in 3rd grade i had the where i went to school and these weird chinese girls who liked alike where walking around. the this giant pokemon pulledoff the roof. then it ended. wait i just thought of something. those girls looked just like this new girl who doesnt speak english!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I Saw Cell Shaded Vaati…

It's true. I had a dream once that had Link and Vaati fighting with each other with Wind Waker graphics. The only difference was with Vaati was that he had black instead of white where it was supposed to be on his eyes. And instead of transforming into something, he was fighting Link with a sword. And it looked more like I was watching a cutscene in the game but I couldn't see my surroundings. Just the screen. And then, afterwards Vaati turned Link into Dark Link.

It was epic. I even drew a picture Vaati. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom