• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams About Video Games

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I've had plently of these, ranging from Zelda to Mario to Banjo Kazooie. I was the main protagonist in each of the dreams and I wandered around the protagonist's world. They are a few of my favorite dreams. Do you have any gaming dreams?

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
I dreampt I fought Link and he actually injured me on my left shoulder. It's mostly Zelda dreams.

Kybyrian

Actually, I have had a few dreams that related to video games. None of which I can remember, though.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
A few months prior to the N64 being released I had a dream about playing Mario 64 for the first time.

I've also had dreams that have similar feels to Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, this proves I've got a problem.
1. When I didn't play Super Smash Bros. Brawl for an entire week, I had a strange dream. I forgot to get in my parent's car as they were going to the mall a half hour down the high-way from my house (real places). Out of nowhere, Sonic the Hedgehog comes in and insists that I climb on his shoulders and he gives me a ride to the mall. I did, and I was there in a matter of seconds. There, he supposedly ran into Mario and beat the crap out of him. Then it ended from there.
2. Not sure if this did happen, but I woke up in Kokari Forest after not playing OoT for about a month. I did die from a Deku Baba.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I have video game dreams all the time. Dreams about Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Kirby, Pokemon etc. And sometimes a mix of different games. I can't remember any off the top of my head, but they're usually pretty wacko...

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Actually now that I think about it, I think I had a Sonic the Hedgehog dream back when I was little. Nowadays I dream more about anime. :)

Lol you also dream about anime, same here dude :xd:

Well, yeah i have dreamt about zelda in when i was little and really addicted to OOT!

Too bad i don 't dream these days -.-

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Not recently, but I did have one dream of Bowser breathing fire on me... I actually woke up sweating.

Not to go off topic, but I did once, when I was really small and scared of spiders, have a strange dream where a huge spider climbed out of my grandparents' basement and it ate me. Just as it ate me, I felt this warm rush go through my body just as it happened, when you are on the border of Dream/Wake up. No wet spots...:rolleyes:

lol cool mine was I was in the dekutree with one of my friends, but for some reason, we were fighting King dodongo instead of Ghoma, and he had to fight him the same way you would fight a normal dodongo! Wierd huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom